Chapter 48 ~ Black Wolf

The jail rod was broken by the men and the emperor fisted my hair and dragged me out of the basement

"Wait, wait. I'll kill you infront of Arjun and then finish his chapter. You know what? Our death will not seem to be so painful as we fear of. But, the death of our loved ones is the worst thing one can experience.", He said.

So, anyway, I'm gonna die right?

"I'll take you to the war land and then send you to heaven.", He said venom dripping from his voice.

He dragged me inside a horse carriage and the horse started running in seconds.

Meanwhile, I was sitting there having no clue what really is happening.

As far as my knowledge, there is a war happening here, Arjun became the emperor and someone is trying to capture the throne.

Right now, I was really really afraid about dying. Should I really die in hands of a cruel man?

I don't want to reach the war zone because I have never visited one and I never want to.

"Why are you in jail?", He asked all of sudden.

"I was falsely accused of killing his mother.", I said in a low tone because I was scared of him.

"So, who really liked his mother?", He asked and I have no way other than replying him. If I don't reply, what if he hurts me?

"My stepsister. she was the one who really killed her and she framed me.", I replied without even looking at him.

"I just pity you. Why are you staying with a prick like him? How about this? I can help you get revenge from Arjun. You can kill him with your very own hands.", He offered.

"No thanks.", I said and the brightness in his face was turned off immediately.

As the carriage passed by I was getting more and more scared. In these days, God have really taught me his unlucky I am to live a life like this.

I always get caught in something that I'm not involved in.

The soft breeze was no longer giving me peace. It only gave me the fear I'm trying to ignore these times.