Chapter 37 ~ Burnt!

Finally the day ended with a lot of clashes between Arjun and Tamizh

Finally the day ended with a lot of clashes between Arjun and Tamizh. Anyway, I was able to see my father and mother.

The next day, Arjun, Tamizh and father went to look the military troops. I hope my father will be able to bear them.

I heard my room door open and turned to look back at Aarthi.

Why is she standing here?

I looked at my watch in her hand and my eyes widened.

"I found this on your bag yesterday. I guessed how important is this unknown thing for you."

That's when I regretted making the maids packing my things. Only if I had packed my things by myself, it wouldn't have happened. I don't know why my maids decided to keep the watch in the bag.

But, how did the watch go to Aarthi's hands? That's when I remembered what happened last night.

I finished my dinner and was walking back to my room. Arjun was having talk with my father and I decided to sleep because I was tired from sitting in the horse for too long.

I wonder how he is able to ride in the horse every day.

Just then I saw Aarthi sneaking out of my room with someone hidden behind her shawl of her dress.

I paced fast towards her and caught her wrist.

"What are you doing here?", I asked and she threw my hands away walking back to her room.

I was confused why she came to my room. I entered inside my room and checked Arjun's bag. I don't care about my bag. If she ever touched Arjun's things, I would definitely be jealous.

But, thankfully every things of him was there. I was still confused why she came here.

Realisation hit me. She came to the room and stole my watch.

"You want this watch?", She asked with a mocking face.

"You're either going to give me the watch or I'm going to slap right across your face multiple times.", I threatened her and she scoffed.

"Then, try to get it from me..", she said while walking towards her room. I caught her wrist and tried to stop her where we finally reached her room.

I entered her room where I heard the door lock and I turned back to see Aarthi's maid. I looked back at her who was having an evil smirk on her face.

"You know why Arjun left you? Not because you were imperfect but because of the fact that he loves me. Yeah, he loves me so deeply that he is willing to throw all other women from his life... including you.", I said mocking her.

She looked a bit distracted from the watch which was replaced by anger on me.

"No. It's not true!", She yelled like a maniac. That's what I want. I want to make her go crazy.