Chapter 49 ~ Life Without Her

I heard sounds of yelling outside but I couldn't go outside

I heard sounds of yelling outside but I couldn't go outside. I was too scared. I have no idea what to do. I slowly went outside the camp.

And, yeah, it was a disaster outside. It was scariest and traumatic thing I ever saw.

People were dead and there was blood and fire literally everywhere. I spotted Arjun and Tamizh fighting with a man who was wearing black mask and black dress.

The fight was really scarier.

In a fraction of second, I noticed an arrow coming towards my direction and I was rooted in one place because I have no idea what to do.

It pierced through my stomach and I groaned as my legs gave up. I fell as my back was supported by the camp's stick.

The arrow went deep inside and tears started pouring out of my eyes.

I tried to call them but they were too busy fighting inbetween fire and blood.

It was hurting like hell and I cried out really loud.

I slowly removed the arrow out of my stomach agree a great deal of effort. There was blood all over my hand and stomach.

I cried. Cried because I'm desperate, cried because I was going to die, cried because I pulled through all these time just to die.

I cried and cried and cried. That's what I can do now afterall. What can you expect something from an unlucky person like me who can't even have a peaceful death.

My vision blurred and I was able to see the blurred vision of fight, the collapsed warland and the death of many people.

I can't help but feel bad for the people who died for the selfishness of the emperors and kings.

Just like me, they're so unlucky to have a painful death. Just imagining how much pain the death of the soldiers will give to their family, I felt like crying.

That's when I saw Arjun and Tamizh rushing towards me.

They cupped my cheeks and concern was plastered on their faces.

"You okay.. just don't close your eyes!", Arjun said.

There was a tremble in his voice. Fear was evident in both their faces.

"Arjun, take her to the doctor. I will take care of the war here. I will promise you that I will not lose in this war. Just take her to the doctor.", Tamizh said.

"But you-"

"Just get lost before I use any bad word. Just go!", He yelled and Arjun nodded rigorously.

He carried me in bridal style where I groaned as a sudden shoot of pain hit in my abdomen region.

"It's ok, it's ok.. You're going to be fine. I'll not let you die.", He said more like to himself.