Chapter 13 ~ Mother-in-law

It's finally night

It's finally night. The second night in a chera prince's palace. And, I'm wondering if he would check me out. It's not like I want to impress him. But, I was feeling sorry for him.

I want to know if he's still mad at me. In the corner of my mind, I was silently praying that he should come to my room.

Atleast please check out if I'm alive!

It was 1:00 a.m. and I'm still waiting. I am guilty of making his life like this. If it's not me, he would've been with his love, his Aarthi.

I don't care if Aarthi's character is how cheap. But, they still love each other and I'm the traitor of their love.

I assume he's with one of the concubines. chilling.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. The picture of our marriage and him scolding me and slapping me came infront of my eye. My eyes shot open.

The thought of these were revolving around my mind. I rolled on my bed couldn't sleep.

There are no one for me now. I feel very lonely in here. As an introvert, it's hard for me to make friends here.

The clock was ticking and ticking. Time is 4:00 a.m. right now yet I couldn't sleep. If I don't sleep now, I would have headache tomorrow whole day.

I closed my eyelids and tried to sleep. The words Arjun said about me and the words Aarthi and the main consort cursed me were heard.

I haven't been cursed like this worse. Even my father would curse a little less than them. I feel this place is worse than my own timeline.

I finally closed my eyes and sleep consumed me. I felt someone patting my cheeks where I opened my eyes with a sharp headache.

Here we go!

"The empress is here. She wants to see you.", A pretty girl said and looked at the time which was just 5:00 a.m.

"I'm sleepy. Ask her if I can meet her today evening.", I said in half sleep.

"But, the empress is very angry at you. She was cursing you.. you have to go now. Please change soon and be downstairs.", She said scared and hesitating to tell each word.

My eyes were shot open at the second she said that the empress is angry at me. What's waiting for me today?

I nodded and dismissed her. I changed myself into a sandal coloured dress. I didn't dress properly and couldn't adjust it properly because there was no one helping me in changing into this.

Moreover, my headache was literally killing me alive. It was worst. Even I wasn't this exhausted in my timeline. I started hating this place.

I went downstairs and saw the image of many people serving an old lady whom I saw in our wedding.