𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝟏𝟎, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 ♡
𝟏. 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚
𝟐. 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝟑. 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝟒. 𝐀𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚
𝟓. 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚 [𝐭𝐢𝐞]
𝟔. 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚
𝟕. 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟖. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥
𝟗. 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

. . .

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I'll take a water, thank you." I said as the waiter jotted down Florence and I's orders. Shortly after, he returned with our drinks and I looked around at the LA street as people passed us by. "So, I just got this part for a movie that'll be shooting in Greece! I already know it's going to be my favorite thing-"

"Um, did we not just film a movie together?" I asked jokingly. "You already know that movie holds a special place in my heart and once it comes out, I already know I'm going to be a mess."

"Mmhm, nice save. You get to work with Jeremy this year! Aren't you excited?"

"Very, and Hailee, she's so pretty!"

"Do I sense a crush?" I smirked at Flo who playfully rolled her eyes. "No, but, speaking of crushes, what's going on in the land of McHot Hot Y/n?"

"We went to her first game the other night and she played amazing. She had us over her place afterwards and we got to spend a little time alone but barely because Colin interrupted and she asked me out on a date for when she comes back from her road trip." I smiled trying to hide my blushing face.

"Eeek!" Florence squealed making the old people at the table next to us gave her a weird look. "So you two are going on you first date?! Ugh so excited for you. And what about Colin? You told him about your first time?"

"Yeah, he's slowly gotten over it, I understand though, how it's a bit weird for him being around both of us knowing we had sex. I'm just glad he isn't harping over it. It was five years ago, nothing to worry about."

"Except for the fact that you two are reinvolved. I mean come on Scar, how long can you guys keep up this charade? I'm not saying go break Colin's heart by telling him the truth, but what's the plan, like long term? Who's truly making you happy? I just don't want you to look back and regret staying with Colin if he isn't who your heart belongs to anymore."

I sat trying to think about her questions. They're all valid. "I don't want to hurt Colin but at the same time, there's something about Y/n that I can't get enough of. I don't want to hurt either of them, I don't know what's in the cards for Y/n and I long term- like what if this is just a thing for right now?"

"I don't think she'd be screwing her dad's wife if it was just a short term thing, I mean, she seems to really like you, Scar. But again, what's really making you happy?"

"I don't know."

"Her dick." Flo mumbled as she sipped her drink. "Yes but-"

"Wait seriously?!" Florence laughed. "Tell me more." She smirked intrigued. "Eww no I don't need you imagining what it looks like."

"Oh come on, she's clearly packing."

"Can we stop talking about her penis please?" I whispered and laughed trying to change the subject. "Well, is she worth ruining your marriage over?"

"I don't know but I think she might be- I just really don't want to do the whole divorce thing again. It's draining and I don't want to see the look on Colin's face when and if he ever finds out."

"All I ask is that you record that interaction if it ever happens because God knows I'd love to be there." Florence joked. "Also, are you seriously not going to tell me how big- or small, no judgement- actually yes judgement- but are you seriously not going to tell me?"

"Ask her yourself." I replied as our waiter came back to our table apologizing for the delay.

. . .

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The team and I made it back to our hotel after a hard earned win and I was tired as hell. As if the game wasn't already mentally and physically taxing on me, here I was, sitting on the phone with Madison arguing about another pointless topic.

"Madison, you act like I don't have a career! I can't be at your beckon call every single second of the day. I'm not even in Los Angeles, I'm literally in Florida, what do you want me to do? I come back in two days, I have a job, I can't just drop my responsibilities for you because you're bored and think I should answer my phone every second."

"You didn't answer for 3 hours." She yelled.

Is she serious?

"I was on the field, in my game! But thanks for showing me you don't actually pay attention to shit I do because if you were watching, you'd know I was on field, doing my job."

"Sorry but I had other things to do today."

"Yep, thanks." How we've lasted this long in a relationship is mind baffling to me. Lately, every little thing she does irks my nerves. I don't know if it's because I really like Scarlett or because I just don't like Madison anymore. Or both.

"Well are you still coming to my event in a few days? I need my girlfriend on the carpet with me. Plus, we already got fitted, I wouldn't want you coming up with an excuse to back out now and embarrass me."

"Like you do to- never mind. Yes, I'll be there. But I need to get some sleep so-" I say cutting myself off knowing if I said anything else, this conversation would not go anywhere.

"yeah okay, fine. I love you."

"I love you too." I said before hanging up quickly and collapsing onto my bed. This girl is killing me. I know, I'm doing some fucked up shit but, about a year and a half into our relationship, Mads became so different and I didn't like it.

I was phased by love and now that my attention has been drawn elsewhere, it's made me notice how much I really don't want to be with her anymore. I just don't know when the perfect time to have that conversation is and I don't want the backlash and comments from her and her friends and family. Or the media for that matter.

At the end of the day I have to do what makes me happy and that for sure means I need to end things with her, preferably I'd like to have done this a few months ago but, oh well. I can't last another month in her shackles and chains. I'm set on Scarlett now, I have to let go of Madison.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.