𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐇𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 :,)

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was finally back in New York. I came in last night and immediately slept for the whole night. I missed Cosmo so much and even had him stay in our room for the night. Of course, a bit to Colin's dismay since he wanted to have sex.

"Scarlett, I want to apologize-" Colin began as he walked into the living room where I was on the floor playing with Cosmo. I looked at him waiting for him to continue. "I know I've been acting like the grinch lately but, I just felt like you were slipping away from me and out of this relationship and babe, I don't want to lose you."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him giving him a kiss. "It's okay baby, I understand but just know you and our family are my top priority. No matter how busy I get and I love you."

That wasn't completely a lie. I do love Colin but I also really want Y/n. Y/n and I kind of left off on a weird note after I made her leave my house. Colin and I began to share an intimate moment before it was interrupted by my phone. Dr. Cunningham was calling.

"Sorry, I gotta take this." I say walking around him to grab my phone and head into the backyard.

"Scarlett, how are you?"
"I'm good, how are you?"
"I'm well. I just wanted to remind you of your appointment this week- for your abortion."
"Oh okay thank you." I said quickly trying to get her off the phone seeing as Colin was trying to figure out what I was doing.
"I advise you to bring someone with you, mainly your husband would be best suited, it can be painful and you'll need some emotional support."
"Got it covered. Thank you." I say quickly ending the call.

I called her before I left LA and told her I wanted an abortion and she fit me right in. I was a bit sad of course, having to do this but, I personally can't handle a newborn child right now and I definitely need to do this before I risk Y/n or Colin finding out.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'd finally made it home after such a long and exhausting practice. We're into the NFC Championship and we'll be going up against the team in San Francisco to try and secure a spot in the Super Bowl.

I've been doing press conferences and interviews as we lead up to this game and I find it super inappropriate that at this point, I'm not even getting questions about my job and the game coming up. Instead, I'm being asked about Madison.

Scarlett and I were in an awkward spot. I took some time and I understand why she was upset with me. At the same time, I would like her to trust me enough to know that I'll handle things. My issue was, the more Scarlett freaks out about things and seems on edge, the more suspicious we become.

I don't know if it's just the court case and my dad bothering her at this point. She's been off and I don't know what to do about it at this point. She's basically shut me out and left me clueless on what's really going on.

Before my trips to Atlanta and Miami, all she wanted was for me to be around her. She didn't want me to leave and we were inseparable. The week I come back, she doesn't want me to come over, she was making excuses, it was weird. I don't understand. I decided to call her and try and fix things with us.

She and my dad will be flying back to California soon for my game in San Francisco and I don't want there to be any negative energy. I could potentially be going to the Super Bowl if we win this game and that's been my whole goal. I would love her support and for us to be on good terms when she's back here.

I waited as the phone rang until she finally picked up.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked as she answered the phone.

"I know I probably should've texted first and made sure this was a good time but, Scar what's going on? I don't like this. You've been so cold with me and I-"

"I know and I am so sorry I've just been stressed and it made me push you away. And I know that's no excuse but baby, I promise you I'll make it up to you. I didn't mean to be so rude and pushy with you the last time I saw you, I know you're trying your best to make this work and I want you to know I see that. I really am sorry and if I made you feel like you aren't important to me, I'm so sorry."

Scarlett sounded sincere and I felt bad for even bringing this up. "Scar, all I want is for you to communicate things with me. I'd prefer to not be left in the dark but it's okay. I love you."

"I love you more."

Scarlett and I began to catch up on each others lives as she filled me in on what's been going on with her and my dad before Cosmo ran in and asked to FaceTime me.

.  .  .

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'd just finished my shower and I could hear Scarlett downstairs with Cosmo who was laughing so loud which made me smile. He's missed her so much and I felt bad keeping him from her. We've been having some rough patches lately and I know I've been overreacting. I just love Scarlett so much and I know she's my person. I'd hate to lose her.

I grabbed my phone noticing there was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown #:
Things are happening right under your nose and I think you already have an idea. Don't let them deceive you, it's always the one's closest to you.

What? I ignored the message. It's probably one of those spam messages, I get them all the time and at this point they're just annoying. Some are funny, some are creepy but, I don't give them much thought.

I decided I'd help Scarlett unpack even though she told me I didn't need to. I've been an ass to her lately and I just much rather get back on a good page with her. I grabbed her suitcase, sitting it on the bed as I began taking her clothes out and throwing them into our laundry basket so I could take them downstairs to the laundry room.

As I began taking everything out and putting things away for her, I picked up one of her sweatshirts and a box fell out and some things spilled into her luggage. Moving the sweatshirt out of the way, I picked up condoms and a box of Plan B. What the hell?

I opened the box to make sure it wasn't just something she used to stash stuff away and sure enough it was real Plan B. I picked up the condoms and my heart broke thinking about why she'd have these seeing as we stopped using them once we got married. There's no reason for her to buy them.

"Colin!" she called out. I quickly shoved everything away and decided I wouldn't confront her about any of this. We're finally okay and I don't want to start another argument but, I knew this would be on my mind for a while. Is she cheating on me? That coupled with the unexpected text made me uneasy.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐨... 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐁 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞... 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?