𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱.

[𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.]

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I sat in the room waiting for Dr. Cunningham to come in. I fiddled with my fingers, nervous about what was to come. This would be my first, and hopefully only abortion. Hunter noticed and put his hand in mine as I returned a soft smile. My mind was all over the place. I still had a court date coming up with Romain over Rose.

Our lawyers have been trying to reach a settlement that would satisfy both of us but, right now, nothing is working out on either end.

Colin went back to New York the morning after the party. He hasn't returned any of my calls. I really don't know what's going to happen with us other than the fact that I'm sure we're getting a divorce. I need to file for that soon.

My mind then began to wander to Y/n. I hurt her badly and there's nothing that I care about fixing more than our relationship.

Throughout all this mess, she's been the only one I've been sure about. I want to be with her but, I also know that'll come at a cost for her. She wants things I can't give her. Well, more so a kid. Colin and I are practically finished now so marrying her wouldn't be too much of a problem.

After we woke up the morning after the party, she didn't speak to me much, which is understandable. She made me breakfast and left to the gym. I was surprised she kissed me before she left. So maybe this is fixable?

And I know, I should've told her long ago. I was just so afraid, I panicked. She didn't deserve that and I was so frustrated with Colin for even saying that in front of everyone.

"Hey, you okay?" Hunter asked as he tapped me. "Yeah, fine." I said as I went back to my thoughts before the door opened. "Hey, are you ready?" Dr. Cunningham asked as she slowly opened the door. I nodded and looked over to Hunter who was quickly typing on his phone before he shifted his attention back to me.He put his hand back in mine as my doctor brought in the machine and her equipment.

Dr. Cunningham began preparing her equipment, testing the suction to make sure it was working before she grabbed a needle and syringe. "I'm going to inject some lidocaine into your cervix to numb the area and then I'll place some rods to open up your cervix and then we'll begin taking the tissue out and suction everything. It'll be uncomfortable Scarlett." I nodded as tears began to stream down my face.

Dr. Cunningham and her nurses gave me reassuring smiles, trying to make me feel better. Hunter stood up and hugged me, whispering that it's okay. He grabbed some tissue and wiped my tears that continued to stream down my face. I felt like shit for doing this.

This is Y/n and I's baby, we created a child together and I'm not keeping it. Right before Dr. Cunningham was about to inject the lidocaine, someone knocked on the door which I assumed was another nurse.

One of the nurses opened the door and there she stood. Y/n came in and looked over at me. "Am I too late?" She asked and Hunter smiled and shook his head no. Y/n came over to my side and our eyes connected. She began wiping my tears before placing a kiss on my forehead. "I'm so sorry." I whispered to her and she just brought my hand up to her lips placing a kiss.

Dr. Cunningham turned on the suction and as she got closer with it, I started crying again. "Wait-" I said just before she could begin suctioning. "Scarlett?" she questioned as she looked up.

"I can't- can we postpone this again- I'm sorry I- I'm not ready." I said. "Scar, you don't have to stop just because I'm here. I came to support you, if you don't want to have the baby, that's fine. I'll be okay-" Y/n whispered.

"Y/n/n I- can you give us a minute?" I asked Dr. Cunningham and she nodded as she and the nurses left the room, closing the door behind them. "I keep thinking about how great of a mother you'd be and I don't want you to experience that with anyone that isn't me." I said honestly. "Scarlett, it's going to get super complicated."

"I know that but, it's just- I- we created a little human, I don't feel right aborting a child I created with the woman I love."

Y/n cracked a smiled as she smoothed my hair out. Dr. Cunningham came back in and asked me if I wanted to proceed. "No, I can't, not today."

"Well, Scarlett, in California you have until 24 weeks of pregnancy to terminate." I nodded as Y/n grabbed my clothes. "Now the lidocaine will wear off in about 2 hours so take it easy." Y/n helped me get up and Hunter left the room as I got dressed. "Y/n-" I said as I reached for her hand. "What does this mean for us?"

"I don't know, we have some things to work through. But I think it's best, at least for me, if we take a few days or so, I need to clear my head." I nodded in response as she helped me out of the room. Of course this isn't what I want because what if she comes to the conclusion that she wants nothing to do with me? I owe her this. I messed up.

. . .

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I continued packing clothes into my suitcases. I flew into New York the day after that party. I haven't talked to Scarlett or Y/n and quite honestly, I don't want to. I thought it was best for Cosmo to stay with Scarlett based on the state I was in. Plus, I needed to figure some things out. I still couldn't believe they'd do that. I told Madison she was right and she was pleased to hear it.

Grabbing my bags, I headed downstairs and go over to my office. I grab some of my notebooks and plans for the show before going back upstairs into the closet to grab some jackets. I pulled down one more suitcase and was it in the face by a shoebox. Fuck. I sat the suitcase down and opened the shoebox finding pictures of Y/n and Scarlett. This had to be on Christmas solely based on what Scarlett was wearing.

There were a good amount of pictures in here. Pictures of them kissing, Y/n's hand on my wife's ass- I could go on and on. I grabbed my phone snapping pictures before putting the shoebox away.

My heart ached, the two people closest to me decided to blow my life up. They wanted to start a fire? I can do the same.