𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today was the day. Kate and Josie set up the interview for Y/n and I. We decided to do it in my house here in LA. It's big enough for the crew to work around and bring in all their equipment. Josie also thought it'd be a good idea to have it in my home so it seems more personal and authentic. It's like I'm letting people into my home, plus, this is where most of our actions took place.

I also didn't want to go to a studio, if I'm going to expose myself and open up to the world about my affair, I'd rather do it where I feel comfortable. Cosmo is spending the day with Florence and Rose is with her dad so, I have time to focus on this interview.

We had to choose who would interview us seeing as there were many outlets trying to get us to sit down and tell our side of the story. We chose Oprah just because I feel like she's the safest option. I know our points will get across and she'll let us talk.

"Scarlett, is there a place they can set up the sound equipment? There's a sound bar and stuff they need to put together." Kate asked as she came up to me with some of the tv crew behind her.

"Yeah, they can use the room  next to the den." I said as I watched Kate direct everyone. Y/n wasn't here yet which wasn't helping me because I'm wigging out on the inside and I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack.

Josie walked in the house and I quickly approached her. "Where's Y/n?" I questioned, trying not to be so panicked. "She's on her way with Naomi, they got stopped up in a meeting Y/n had this morning-are you okay?" Josie asked as she looked concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just need Y/n here." Josie nodded as she gave my hand a comforting squeeze. "I'll go call her for you." Josie said as she took her phone out of her pocket and headed over to the den.

I heard Oprah in the back talking to her crew and producers as they set up their cameras and lighting. I paced around my living room when the front door opened and in came Y/n and Naomi.  "Thank god." I whispered under my breath as I quickly walked over to the two saying hello to Naomi before I pulled Y/n up the stairs.

We walked into my bedroom and I closed the door before wrapping my arms around her body. "What's wrong?" She asked as she rubbed her hand on my back. "I really needed to see you." I whispered as I stood in her arms. She held me close to her body, I knew I didn't need to say much for her to know I just wanted her to calm my anxiety.

Y/n pulled away, cupping both sides of my face as she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. You're not going through this alone babe, I'm right here with you every step of the way." I nodded as she pecked my lips again. "Well, I think I'm ready for the world to hate us." I smiled as we headed out of my room and back downstairs.

"There's the stars of the show." Oprah smiled as she walked over to us giving us both a hug. "I want you two to know, this is your story, tell it. There's no judgement here, I want you two to feel safe and I'm honored you've chosen me to help you tell your story." We thanked her as we gave her another hug. We walked over to Naomi who was with Kate and Josie.

"Remember, Scarlett-"

"No tips, I'm fine, I just want to share my truth, I don't want anything scripted. I made a mistake and I'm owning up to it." I said as I cut off Kate who was most likely about to tell me to say something specific to try and save my career.

Y/n seemed more calm than I expected her to be. "Okay, Scarlett, Y/n, we're ready for you." Y/n and I headed to the living room where we'd be shooting everything. We were going to do it outside but it's super hot. Y/n and I walked over to the living room and prepared ourselves for the interview.