𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Rose complained as I'd finished up my Zoom call with the Russo brothers and exited my home office. "I know, give mommy 5 minutes and I'll make you some lunch, where's Cos?" I ask before spotting him drawing on the wall in the toy room.

"No, Cosmo put the marker down." I say before quickly entering the room and grab the marker and crayons from his hand as he smiled pointing at the wall. "There's blank paper right on the table, Cos." I said frustrated knowing I'd have to clean this all up.

The toy room was a mess. Rose had her dolls and tea sets all over the ground and Cosmo had drew on everything and had all of his figurines spread out across the ground as if he was actually using them all.

Colin was currently back in New York since he had work to do and I was here because I have some shoots to do and meetings here in LA to take care of. It was hard getting these two to sit still and in one room while I was finishing some zoom calls but I knew I'd come back to a huge mess.

I was pretty stressed out to say the least. I had a lot to finish in little time, I need to get the kids situated, I have work to do, I need to clean up everything the kids destroyed while I was working.

This momma needs a break and I can't have one, but, this is also the beauty of children. There's always love and a silver lining within all the chaos. They make every single moment worth it.

I really wanted to call Colin and tell him to bring his ass back to LA but I knew that wasn't going to happen. It's not that I can't handle two kids because I definitely can, it's just that today, I had a lot going on and I was thrown into the deep end with sharks.

"Mommy your phones ringing." Rose says grabbing my attention as I went into the kitchen to try and make them some lunch. I went over to Cosmo who was running around the living room with my phone in his hand. My smile immediately appeared when I saw Y/n's name and picture on my phone screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey- what's that noise?" She asked as I turned to grab the remote from Cosmo who was currently raising the volume on the tv. "Sorry about that, what's up?"

"I wanted to tell you I'm back in LA, I don't know if you went back to New York with my dad since he didn't really give me much to run with. But I was hoping I could see you at some point if you're here."

"You're back?! Great, I really miss you-"

"Mommy we're hungry." Rose whines as she tugged on my shirt. "Okay hold on sweetie." I turned to the refrigerator checking for things that could go together and realized I forgot to go grocery shopping. "Shit." I mumbled before groaning into the phone.

"Scar, what's up?"

"I forgot to go grocery shopping yesterday- things are a mess, I just-"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Send me your list and I'll come over and help you out." Y/n offered which made me relieved but also feel bad for laying my issues on her. "Are you sure? It's like a circus over here but conducted by two kids and-"

"It's not a problem, plus, I really want to see you."

I couldn't help but to smile at her comment, hiding my blush. "Shit, and our um- date." I whispered quickly. "Don't worry about it, it's fine we can reschedule."

"Are you sure? I'm sorry- I didn't anticipate being such a mess once Colin left."

"You don't have to apologize, but text me the list, I'll go to the store for you and come over."