Saro's Secret

Saro had started going to kindergarten. At first he was reluctant to leave Sanji but soon the chibi got acquainted with his new friends and started to enjoy school.

Everyday Sanji dropped Saro off at school and Chopper (a middle schooler who lived with his grandma next door and quickly became a regular at 'All Blue' and family friend) brought him back on his way back home.

Though Sanji wanted to bring Saro home from school as well (and also meet Robin sensei *heart eyes*) it was peak hours for 'All Blue' which forced him to rely on Chopper. Of course, there were a number of other people who were ready to help him out if the need be but Sanji thought it best not to rely on them.

Help no.1 – Zeff (problem – would possibly close his restaurant just to tag along with Saro all the time) – REJECTED

Help no.2 – Luffy (problem – would possibly ditch all his classes just to bring Saro home so that he could eat to his heart's content for the rest of the day) – REJECTED

Help no.3 – Zoro – REJECTED (in very dark bold maroon letters) – cause – (Sanji has already called him for the fifth time today after he left for his office only to find out that he had taken yet another wrong turn even after Sanji told him specifically which bus to board from the stop in front of him during his fourth call.

P.S. He reached that bus stop by taking three wrong turns before.)

Though Sanji had opened his restaurant recently, 'All Blue' was always busy. If at any moment one would peek into 'All Blue' he would find customers (mostly women) sitting with heart eyes or drooling with their eyes at the cook. Reasons for the restaurant's popularity:

1. A refreshing ambience

2. Exquisite and mouth watering dishes

3. An eye candy chef cum eloquent and well mannered waiter.

However, what made the restaurant even more packed at noon was different...

When Saro came back as soon as Chopper opened the door to the restaurant for him the chibi would scuttle towards Sanji at full speed calling out "Mama!!" and smiling his angelic smile.

Sanji on hearing this would brighten up immediately and stop whatever he was doing to take Saro in his arms. Once the chibi jumped into his open arms, Sanji would raise him in the air and give a twirl. He would then rub the tip of his nose with the chibi's and ask him how his day went and what he did at school...

The ambience in the restaurant at that time-

One could see the air turn pink. There would be heaps of dead bodies lying at each table (cause of death- moe overload). At some tables you could find fluff overloaded zombies desperately clicking pictures of this duo without even looking at the screen. Some strong hearted ones would call out to the chibi, "Saro chaaan! Ohio!"

Saro, being the little well mannered angel he was, would actually grace these people with his heavenly innocent smile and wave back with his tiny paws while in his Mama's arms. As a result these remaining souls dropped dead with heart arrows to their chest... (Author: "I am spiritually present at the very first table closest to Sanji and Saro! Nobody dare take my seat!" *GLARE*)

Returning to the current day, Sanji brought out two small plates of a new chocolate dessert he had made and slid one towards Chopper who had taken up a seat at the counter.

Sanji: (smiling) "Thanks once again Chopper! Hope you enjoy this!"

Chopper: (eyes wide and mouth watering) "Oho it looks and smells so good Sanji! Thank you!"