Christmas Special Episode: Part 4

Each of his hands below each arm of the baby, Zoro raised the child to his eye level.

Zoro: (forehead blue and eyebrows furrowed) "S-Sanji?"

The child looked uneasy for some reason. He bent his tiny head and stiffened up all his muscles. He clenched his tiny fists and bent his knees bringing his legs closer to his body.

Zoro was puzzled as to what was happening to the baby and the very next moment there was a tiny 'SPLOOT' sound.

The view of the room suddenly changing angle to show a close up of Zoro's feet:

Ta-da! There it was! A small pile of baby poop on both of Zoro's feet and some of it on the floor in between.

View changes back to Zoro's face.

For a few moments Zoro stood completely transfixed like a lifeless statue. The next moment Zoro's body remained standing as it was but his eyes became blank and his soul came out of his open mouth (white smoky thing that was still attached to the body via its tail) and pulled his (smoky) hair with both hands along with an ear-splitting cry, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The soul quickly returned to the body and Zoro called out, "Saro quickly get my phone! EMERGENCY!!"

Saro was already scampering towards the bedroom after hearing his Papa's cry. As soon as the child heard the instruction he did a salute like a soldier saying, "Yes Papa!"

Saro quickly climbed up on the bed and went to the bedside table on the other side. He got the phone and wadded towards the edge of the bed where Zoro was standing with the baby.

Zoro: (frantically) "Saro quickly go to that grocery app and order a pack of diapers for 9 month olds!"

Saro followed the instructions and showing every step to his Papa successfully ordered the diapers. As soon as a delivery boy was assigned and the app showed that the delivery would be made within 10 minutes Zoro told Saro to call the delivery boy and hold the phone to his ear.

A few minutes away from All Blue a young delivery boy was collecting his parcel from the grocery shop when his phone rang. The boy answered the call.

Over the phone, (deadly cold voice) "I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU ARE BUT GET HERE IN 2 MINUTES!"

A chill ran down the boy's spine as he mumbled, "Y-Y-Yes Sir!"

The call disconnected.

Back at All Blue, in the bedroom:

After having a dump the child started crying at the top of his voice leaving Zoro and Saro helpless. Saro brought out his toys and started showing them to the baby, "Bro don't cry I will give you all my toys!" However it had no effect.

Zoro was panicking (Internal thought):

Sanji....this is Sanji right? ....Sanji will be sooo mad! ..... I'll have to clear up all evidence of this immediately!.... Will Sanji be mad at himself?.....UWAHHHH .......What do I do? Why is Sanji crying?....Is he feeling sick?....Is his stomach hurting? ........Is he angry? .....Is he hungry? ...I don't know! .....I can't understand! ....Where is Sanji now? ....I need him here right now!

Realizing the crying child in his arms was Sanji, Zoro pleaded, "Sanji don't cry! Please!"

Saro: (complaining) "That is my baby bro! Why are you calling him Mama's name Papa?"

Saro: (brightening up) "Let's call him Panda then he will be as strong as Panda Man!"

Saro: (addressing the baby) "Don't cry Panda bro! You have to save the world! You can't cry just because you pooped on Papa! Poop all you want! You are a super hero!"

Zoro: (forehead blue) "No Saro you can't just name him Panda this is your Ma- (gulps uncomfortably and resumes) besides you know you can't poop in the room your Mama would get very mad!"

Saro: (eyes widening) "But that rule is for Saro, my bro is a super hero! He can do whatever he wants!"

Zoro: "No Saro rules are the same for everyone! You can only poop in the toilet that's what your mom taught you, should I tell him you are not listening to him!"

Saro backed down at this statement.

Zoro: (continuing) "Besides he is no super hero!"

Saro: (fired up) "Panda man!"

Zoro: "Sanji!"

Saro: "Panda man!"

Zoro: "Sanji!"

Saro: "Panda!"

Zoro: "Sanji!"

Saro: "Panda!"

At this point the child who was still dangling from Zoro's hands and crying cried so loudly that the argument suddenly came to a halt.

Zoro carefully placed the baby on the bed on a clean towel and tied it to make a diy diaper.

Zoro: (serious tone) "Listen Saro if we name your bro before your Mama comes home he will be upset so let's wait for him to return and till then since he is your little bro and looks like your mom let's call him 'little Sanji'."

Saro nodded his head in agreement.

Zoro: (serious tone) "Now I have a very important task for you! You have to keep an eye on your brother while I quickly go and bring some food for your bro. Can you do that?"

Saro: (saluting with his tiny paw) "Yes Sir!"

(FYI: Saro learnt saluting and 'Yes Sir!' from the latest episode of Soldier Panda on the Panda Man show)

Midori Speaks:

I am sharing the tags of my next story here: GAY; BOY X BOY; SHONEN AI; YAOI; BOYS LOVE; ROMANCE; BEASTMEN; BEASTMAN X HUMAN; TRIBAL; TRIBAL X CITY BOY; ANGST; THRILLER; FANTASY; MULTIPLE COUPLES; TRIBAL CUSTOMS; HATE TO LOVE RELATIONSHIP; MISUNDERSTANDINGS; FEAR; INTERSPECIES RELATIONSHIP; DRAMA; OVERCOMING SOCIAL STIGMAS; POSSESSIVE LOVER; INTERESTING; HARDCORE; REGRET; MARKING; REDEMPTION; SOCIALLY AWKWARD; THE GOOD KIND OF HURT; ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS; SUPERNATURAL; SHAPE SHIFTER .... I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE! BYE GUYS!