Christmas Special Episode : Part 5

Zoro: (serious tone) "Now I have a very important task for you! You have to keep an eye on your brother while I quickly go and bring some food for your bro. Can you do that?"

Saro: (saluting with his tiny paw) "Yes Sir!"

Zoro quickly warmed up milk and brought it to the bedroom in Saro's old feeder bottle, after properly cleaning it.

The scene that Zoro encountered after entering the room:

Baby Sanji was crying loudly as he tried to crawl away from Saro and was dangerously close to the edge of the bed! Saro meanwhile was occupied holding onto the baby's waist with both arms and pulling in the opposite direction while himself being spread-eagled with his tummy facing the bed. It seemed awfully similar to a takedown from a pro wrestling match!

Zoro quickly came over and took Sanji into his arms allowing Saro to finally sit up. Zoro tried to feed Sanji the milk but after one taste the child pushed the feeder out of Zoro's hand with a jerk of his own and continued crying. Zoro attempted to give the feeder to Sanji a few more times but the crying child kept his tiny mouth stubbornly shut and wouldn't allow the feeder nipple anywhere near his mouth.

Zoro felt helpless holding the crying baby close to his chest when suddenly Saro spoke up.

Saro: (licking some milk that he had dropped on his tiny hand from the feeder like a cat) "Yuck! Papa it tastes sooo bad!"

After hearing Saro, the realization struck Zoro.

Even Saro never liked to drink milk or eat the store bought baby food when he was young! Sanji specially made a whole bunch of recipes just to appease Saro's taste buds!

Then an idea simultaneously hit Saro and Zoro. Father and son pointed their index fingers at each other and exclaimed in unison, "HONEY!"

Zoro carrying baby Sanji in his arms and Saro following him close at his heels, the trio made their way to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Zoro put Sanji down on the floor and asked Saro to look after him. He then proceeded to add honey to the milk but before he could even reach a spoon a crashing sound startled Zoro.

The green haired man ran into the drawing room to find a big Christmas décor wreath on the ground and the stool supporting it lying on its side. The fairy lights attached to the wreath were dangling precariously from the wall and some were lying broken on the ground with the shards spread everywhere.

Sanji was now sitting in the small space between the centre table and the sofa and Saro had nearly caught him.

Saro dived once more and before Sanji could crawl away caught his left foot. Zoro made his way towards the children avoiding the shards of glass while Saro pulled the baby into a tight bear hug. Crying Sanji flailed his arms.

At this point the door bell started ringing and the incidents that followed occurred at lightning speed.

Saro: (pleading voice, holding the baby as tightly as he could) "No Bro don't wiggle! You'll hurt yourself!"

Sanji caught hold of a glass ornament that was kept on the centre table shaped like two dolphins swimming together.

Saro: "No Bro not Mama's favourite dolphin!"

In an attempt to make the baby let go of the ornament Saro began shaking the baby up and down. The crying child got even more scared at this.

Zoro at this moment was about to sit down beside the two when the baby Sanji suddenly flung his tiny hand and the glass ornament hit Zoro squarely on the forehead.

Zoro quickly caught it before it ricocheted off his forehead but a huge lump formed on his forehead.

The green haired man quickly put down the ornament on the table and held up the children in both arms.

Outside the door:

The delivery boy fearfully rang the bell the third time. Before the sound stopped the door slowly opened. The delivery boy gulped in fear.

The man who had spoken on the phone was a really scary one and due to traffic instead of ten minutes it took the boy twenty five minutes dot to reach the destination. (Zoro had asked the delivery boy to make the delivery in 2 minutes, which was practically impossible)

Sweating profusely the delivery boy started, "G-Good day to you Sir h-here's your delivery!"

A grim face appeared at the door. Carrying two small children in each arm while the smaller child cried profusely, the heavy built, towering green haired man looked down at the delivery boy.

Craning his neck slowly and fearfully the delivery boy looked up at the man's face. There was a huge swelling on his forehead.

Zoro: (eyes serious and focused and face blue black with anger) "Oooo...........You sure took your sweet time." (He smiled an uncanny smile)

The delivery boy was too shocked to speak. He fell on his back on the ground and dropped the parcel and started crawling backwards.

Delivery boy: (still crawling backwards) "P-Please s-spare m-my life!" (The boy suddenly turned around and made a dash for it)

Midori Speaks:

The name of my next story is (drum roll................) "PHOBIA/PHILIA"

It will start once "Saro's Album" ends. I hope you will all read it! I have one more selfish request of you guys, if you are enjoying the chapters of Saro's Album please do give a vote, share the story with your friends and leave a comment. It would really boost my morale and as the creator I really don't want to see Saro's story to die out soon so please spread the love so that Saro can spread his tiny wings!