Chapter Eighteen

Our lips met in an urgent frenzy. I threaded my hands though his hair as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me closer. A moan escaped my lips. A deep growl left his, one I felt down to my toes.

I had never been kissed with such desire and passion.

Talon's hands fell from my waist and went to my thighs. Slowly and talentedly, he ran his hands up, sending a shiver throughout my body. I was already wearing an easy-access skirt, so I wasn't surprised when they dipped under and his thumbs gently rubbed my panty line.

Need surged through me, a need to rip our clothes away and have my wicked way with Talon once and for all.

He'd said he wanted to claim me by taking me; well I wanted the same. I wanted to claim everything about him so everyone knew he was mine and no one else's.

Especially if he kept up this teasing torture.

"Talon," I pleaded against his lips.

He smiled.

The arse.

His hands stilled, and then he whispered, "I won't have you here, kitten. Not in an office. You deserve a bed that I can lay you out on and fuck you until you scream my name over and over."

I rested my forehead against his shoulder and sighed. "No," I said, frustrated.

Talon chuckled. "What d'ya mean no, babe?"

Straightening, I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "This is happening tonight and right frigging now."

"Kitten." His eyes warmed as he ran the back of his hand down my cheek.

"Talon. I mean it. We are going to have sex—" I leaned forward and hissed, "Now!"

"Jesus, babe, you're making this hard for me. I'm trying to be a fuckin' good guy here. You deserve care, time, and the right fuckin' place. I'm not takin' advantage of you."

"No, please advantage away on me, and you are a good guy, but if you don't do the dirty with me right now, you'll soon have a very pissed woman to deal with. We can take our sweet time another time and another place, with a bed and roses and songs. But right now, I want you to fuck me. Claim me."

His eyes flared, and from where I sat, something else flared in surprise. On a growl, he lifted me in his arms and off the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the desk where, with one hand, he swept all papers, the phone, and junk onto the floor to sit my butt on the edge.

"You want me to fuck you, I will. Really, I'm more than happy to, but next time we do it, we're gonna take our time so I can cherish every fuckin' part of your sweet body."

I gulped, nodded, and grinned like a fool. "I'm up for that, honey."

He closed his eyes and whispered, "Christ, I love hearing you call me that, kitten." Upon opening his eyes, he reached between my legs, which were still wrapped around his waist. He moved back, so they dropped, and he slowly pulled my underwear down and threw them away. "I'd love to taste you right now, babe, but my woman wants me to fuck her, so that's what I'm gonna do."

"Yippee," I cheered.

Talon laughed, shook his head, and his eyes turned serious. I watched him, and could have dribbled as he popped the button on his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down.

"Jesus, kitten, you turn me the fuck on just from the way you watch me." He licked his lips. "Are you ready for me, babe? Are you wet for me?" He ran a finger through my folds to see that, yes indeed, I was wet, ready and waiting. I shivered as I watched him raise that finger, place it in his mouth, and suck my juices off, causing a moan from Talon and a groan from me.