The House

After work, around 5:00 pm, Y/N started cleaning up the shop. It had been a busy afternoon. Older people come in the morning, and children with their parents to pick up a tasty treat after school in the afternoon.  Even though he loved sharing his pastries with others, he was more than thrilled for the workday to be done. Now, it was time for Y/N to go to his long-awaited destination, the Myer's house. 

       After cleaning, he grabbed his keys and bag and headed out the door. He locked the bakery's door and got straight into his car. Turning the key in the ignition, 70's top hits started playing through his car speakers. Y/N started driving to the murderer's house. After about two minutes of driving through the streets of Haddonfield, Y/N finally found the house that the news lady said was his. 

       Y/N pulled into the 'empty' house's driveway and pulled his keys out of the ignition. Collecting his belongings, he sat still for a few moments. Was it a good idea to go inside the house?  Questions like 'Would he get hurt? ' and 'What would happen?' coursed through his mind. Well, he was already too far into the plan to stop now.

       Y/N collected himself and forced himself out of the car onto his feet. He walked up to the door and opened it slowly. The door creaked from being still for so long. Y/N spotted a light switch and tried to turn it on. To his disappointment, they weren't working. He sighed and pulled his flashlight out of his bag, turning it on. 

       First, Y/N ventured through the downstairs, dodging spiderwebs that were strung everywhere. After realizing that there was nothing special on the main floor, he decided to head upstairs for further exploration. 

        That was his mistake.

         He had an intense feeling that he was being watched once he had gotten on the top floor. Y/N's anxiety started going through the roof. He knew he wasn't alone. Then, he heard the creaking of the floorboards right behind him. 

         He knew he was screwed.