The Idea

Since the day would be mostly silent, with only a few families scattered here and there, Y/N had a lot of time to think about how he would apologize. He knew the perfect way to show he was sorry. He would bake some pastries! But what type?

       A little bit later, he had finally decided. He would create a marble cake with chocolate frosting. On top of the chocolate coating, he would write 'I'm Sorry' in hot pink icing.  Grabbing all the ingredients, he got the base down and put it in the oven.  A while into creating his apology cake, his friend, Axel came in. 

       "What's up Y/N!" They exclaimed, causing Y/N to look up from frosting the cake.

       "Oh, hey Axel. Nothing much, just baking a cake. What's been going on with you recently?" Y/N replied, plastering a smile onto his face.

       "Nothing much. You got any triple chocolate doughnuts up right now?"    

       "Of course! Just give me a minute to round it up!" Y/N stated enthusiastically while packaging up a doughnut for his friend. "The total will be $1.75."

      "Thanks, hun!" Axel says, giving Y/N the money that they owed. "Cya' later!" they exclaimed, walking out the door.

       Y/N immediately turned his attention to the cake. 'Would he like it?' questioned Y/N. Oh well. If Michael didn't, he would accept his demise. 

       After about an hour, he had finally finished the cake, though it was only around 1 pm. Contemplating what he should do, he decided that since it was Halloween and barely anyone came, he would close the shop up early. And he did just that. 

       Y/N boxed the cake and wrapped a pink bow around the box to keep it shut, and also to make it look pretty. Grabbing his keys and the cake, he headed out the door, locking it behind him. Y/N got into his car and started driving, anxiously awaiting what would happen. 

-------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if this wasn't the greatest chapter but i have some writers block so I'm trying to work around it. Also, I'm so sorry for the long break. I've been really busy and i just needed a break, but I'm back now!