I'm Sorry..

Sticking his keys into the ignition, Y/N makes his way back to the deteriorating house. Once he got there, it took a few minutes to contain his emotions and to step out of the car. It was now or never. He was already too far in now to turn away.

       Grabbing the cake, he headed to the door and knocked. After sitting there for about 10 seconds and still no reply, he decided to enter the house on his own. 

"Michael...?" Y/N asked carefully, making his way around the house.

       Then, Y/N heard low footsteps behind him. Y/N turned around only to be met with the one and only, Michael Myers. Well, since Y/N was shorter than Michael, he only met with his chest. He held out the cake for the taller male only for Michael to respond by pinning him to a wall with a knife to his throat.

"Look, Michael... I'm truly sorry for yelling at you and breaking into your house..." Y/N said quietly, being careful not to get skewered by the knife. 

       Michael didn't respond, only sat there with the knife. Little did Y/N know that Michael had taken a liking to him. The way Y/N had the guts to fight back and yell at him about the camera captured his interest. Plus, Y/N got away, which many don't.

"C-Can you let me go...?" questioned Y/N.

       Y/N waited for a response, but at last, there was only a slight shake of Michael's head. 

       Suddenly, Michael dropped his knife and balled his fist. In an instant, Michael's fist collided with Y/N's face, and he was out instantly.