Thinking

When Y/N woke up the next morning, he didn't have one single thought except for what happened last night. He knew it was wrong to scream at Michael. Y/N was the one barging into his house and taking pictures of it. It was disrespectful of him, and he knew it. Y/N wanted to find a way to show Michael that he was sorry.

       Getting up from his warm blankets, Y/N walked to his closet and grabbed a pair of new underwear, socks, a deep brown button-up, a tan cardigan, and plaid pants. (As seen in the picture below.)

      Y/N then headed to his bathroom across the hall for a quick shower before he got ready

      Y/N then headed to his bathroom across the hall for a quick shower before he got ready. When he got out of the shower, he was bitten by the bitter cold. After he got dressed, he headed down to the kitchen where Fluff was already waiting for him. 

       Once Fluffball saw that Y/N had entered the kitchen, she instantly perked up. She knew that it was finally time for breakfast, her favorite time of day besides dinner. 

       "Good morning my adorable fluffball," Y/N said in a quiet voice, bending down and rubbing her head. "I bet you want some food!"

      Fluffball meowed, signaling that he was correct. Y/N smiled and headed over to the pantry for some food. he got cereal for himself again and the same cat food for Fluff.  He poured clean water into her bowl and poured in the cat food. Finishing her food, he moved on to his. Pouring the cereal and then the milk, putting the milk away after and grabbing a spoon. Having finished getting his breakfast ready, he went into the living room, watched tv, and ate his bland food.

      Once he was finished, he checked the clock and saw that it was time to head to work. Y/N mentally sighed and got up. He pets Fluffball, who was sitting right next to him, and put his cereal away. Having done so, he grabbed his work bag and keys and headed to his car. Halloween wasn't normally a busy day at the bakery, so he had plenty of time to create a plan on how to show Michael he was sorry.