Uhhh hi?

Y/N's POV

The next morning when I woke up, I woke to the feeling of arms surrounding me. In an instance, the memory of what happened last night came back. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty scared at the moment, for I am in the arms of an actual serial killer. He could murder me at any time, but why hasn't he already? Michael is non-verbal and his writing is like a toddlers, so it's hard to get a clear response from him.

I tried wiggling but his grip was too tight. Analyzing the situation, I could see Michael's chest move up and down; with the slightest breathing sound underneath his mask. 

"Hey uh.. Michael, could you loosen your grip?" I asked, slightly wiggling again. 

Suddenly, Michael's eyes popped open and peered down at me; who was being pulled into Micheal's chest by his left arm. Michael let out a grunt and then turned his body my way to hold me tighter. 

"Michael, please let me up. I have to use the restroom!" I pleaded.

After waiting a few moments, Michael reluctantly let his arm off of me and I slowly got to my feet. I turned my head and looked down at Michael. I gave Michael a small smile and started off to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine; a shower, using the toilet, ect., I headed back into the living room where I had left Michael. I felt something brush against my ancle and I looked down to see Fluffball walking past me into the room. She got closer to the couch and hopped up next to Michael. I followed after her, jumping on top of Michael and pushing him onto his back playfully. Then, I straddled his hips and smirked down at him while all he could do was look back up at me and breathe.

I laid my upper half down on Michael's chest so I could feel his heaving chest. All I can hear is his heartbeat and the slight shifting of Fluffball trying to get comfortable on the blanket Michael must have used to cover us after I fell asleep. I held my head up on my chin and looked up at Michael who was silently staring at the ceiling.

"I have to go to work today, unlike you. You will have to stay here while I'm out so you don't get arrested and taken back to the hospital." I told him.

Planting a small kiss on the cheek of his mask, I got up and made my way upstairs to my room. I put on a deep orange shirt with a light blue jean and headed to the bathroom to brush my hair. I placed my hair back and put in a few bobby pins to keep it in place. I hobbled my way back downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make a piece of toast.

"Feel free to make anything in the kitchen for yourself," I stated while I shoved the burning bread into my mouth and grabbed my keys. "See ya Mike," I said while speed walking out the door. 

Michael's POV

What am I supposed to do while he's gone? I could go kill some people but I'm not really in a killing mood at the moment. I just want to be with him. Maybe after a while, I can surprise him at work with a gift. I held my hand up and placed it on top of Fluffball's head and started to rub her head. Fluffball meowed and started purring.

After a while, I got up and headed to the kitchen; looking for Fluff's food. I looked inside of the pantry and there I found a bag of nasty-smelling cat food. The bag was sealed and while trying to get it open, the bag exploded and got cat food all over the floor. Fluffball came running into the kitchen and started eating all of the spilt food. I set the bag of cat food down on the counter and started towards the front door; heading to go find Y/N.