What the-

When Y/N woke up, he looked around seeing nothing. All that was around was dust and cobwebs. He had no clue where the hell he was. Searching for any more clues to where he would be, he saw the silhouette of a dark staircase going upstairs. This caused him to believe he was in a basement.

       Y/N tried to stand up but couldn't, failing to realize that he was tied to a chair. 

"Michael!!" Y/N screamed. He didn't care who heard, he wanted to be untied. 

       Michael's footsteps stomped through the upper floor and then down the stairs. Y/N's breath hitched, becoming increasingly nervous being in the presence of a serial killer. Not to mention, he was tied up and unable to escape. 

"Michael, untie me," said Y/N.

       Michael shook his head in response. 

"Please Michael! I'll do anything!" Y/N pleaded.

       Michael took out a pad of paper along with a pencil from his mechanical suit. 'Anything?' he wrote. Y/N started nodding his head fast, desperate to not be tied anymore. 'Then you'll be staying here. With me.' Michael wrote and in response, Y/N just nodded slowly.

       No one could tell but Michael was smiling under his mask. He felt like a child that just received their dream gift. Michael walked over to Y/N and untied him. Picking up Y/N bridal style, Y/N squealed with surprise and embarrassment. 

       Michael took Y/N upstairs to the second story where all the bedrooms were. In his old bedroom, there was a twin-sized mattress that was run down. With the mattress, there were also multiple old blankets that anyone could use. 

        When they entered his room, Michael carefully laid down on the bed, placing Y/N on top of him. At first, Y/N was scared and also flustered by the physical contact. He didn't know what was going to happen to him, anyone would be scared. Michael covered the both of them in two semi-thick blankets, making sure they wouldn't be cold during the night. 

       Michael then wrapped his arms around Y/N in a warm embrace. At first, Y/N wanted to struggle and run away, but then he realized that if Michael wanted to kill him, he would have done so already. Y/N relaxed and snuggled into the larger male's chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.