Uh Oh

TW//Swearing and choking

       Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Y/N turned around to find the one and only, Michael Myers. He was wearing a mechanic's suit covered in people's, and his own, blood. It had also been dirtied by dirt from escaping the psychiatric hospital. Michael had on a white mask with a neutral expression plastered on it. To top it all off, the mask had deep brown wispy hair covering the 'scalp'.

      Y/N was stunned. Sure he was interested in meeting serial killers, but he had never wanted to meet one in person! Especially since Michael had more power over him. Y/N started backing up, Michael following after him. The taller male looked at Y/N's camera, took it, and smashed it on the floor. Finishing it off by stomping on it with his foot.

      The smaller boy looked at the floor, pissed. He had taken so much time to gain money for a camera, only for it to be crushed. Y/N took his eyes off of the floor to look at the emotionless man that was towering over him.

       "What the fuck man?! Do you know how long that took to save up for and how much money it took?!" howled Y/N.

       He knew he had messed up when Michael's arm was heading straight to his neck. Without having time to react, Michaels's hand was wrapped around his neck. The next thing he knew was he was his feet weren't touching the floor and he couldn't breathe. Y/N started struggling immediately, he really didn't want to die. Especially in such a pathetic way. After a few seconds of flailing, Y/N finally got him where it hurts, the groin. 

       Michael let Y/N go and wobbled back a bit. Y/N took this chance to run out of the house and to his car.  But not before he spoke his mind. 

       "Asshole!" Y/N screamed.

       He slammed the front door behind him and dashed to the car as fast as he could.  Fumbling with his keys, he quickly stuck one in the ignition. Looking up at the right side's windows, he saw Michael's pale, expressionless face staring at him.  Y/N pulled out of the driveway and started heading back to his own house, where he was safe.

      When Y/N got home, he immediately went inside and locked his doors. Heading upstairs, he changed and got into bed. Nuzzling into his blankets, he finally felt safe and drifted off into sleep.