The Fuck outta there, to prepare, but this is not fair.

(Mason's pov)

We began running out of the house and go back home. Once we got back at Violet's house. I ran into my room and grabbed the bag. I went into the kitchen and dumped it all out. there were weapons. Violet picked up one of the guns.

Violet: Where the hell did you get guns?!

Mason: Mckenna Sherman!

Jayden: Well she sure hooked us up.

Dyline: But why would we need these?

Mason: Well i read her note...she said it'll kill carol.

Jayden: But she's a ghost.

Violet: Not if she's making illusions happen to scare us...

We look at violet.

Violet: You wanna stop a Bitch....Murder her...

we didn't know if that was truly violet speaking or Carol.

Mason: Haha...funny carol...

Violet: Oh that wasn't carol....listen if we can't stop carol we gotta kill her...no matter if it kills us or not! I might just need to sacrifice myself to save you guys...

Mason: Violet no! You can't die...what about Malina! and Jayden and...and....Me!?!?

Violet: I'll watch you guys in heaven....plus....thoughts of suicide occured way before carol came along...

I couldn't believe she was saying this. 

Mason: NO! I'm not letting you die!

Violet: You don't have a choice

Mason: WELL THEN I WANT A FUCKING CHOICE VIOLETTA! I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE MY FAVORITE COUSIN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD IS DEAD! JUST LIKE MY PARENTS! JUST LIKE ALMOST EVERY SINGLE PART OF MY FAMILY BEFORE I WAS ADOPTED. I CAN'T LOSE ANYONE ANYMORE! PLEASE JUST DON'T DO THIS VIOLET!

Violet: I'm sorry Mas...