The burying of the board...with a twist.

(Louis's pov)

I go to where carol was buried, she wasn't in a cemetery or anything, she was buried near a street in the woods. I dig her grave, i see her skull, and a rock, with "Carol watson" Carved on it. I sighed. 

Louis: Here's the board back...you son of a bitch...

I place the board and the planchette down. Then suddenly my head feels like it's spinning. My head goes up. What is going on? I feel my eyes bleed, and my nose bleed. Suddenly my eyes close. Am i dead? I then open my eyes, it looked like i was sitting at a desk. I look up, i look around. what the hell is going on. I then hear Someone not call my name, but i hear someone call

Young Mckenna: LIBERTY-LEE! COME ON! WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!.

I hear footsteps, I look at the door. I see young Mckenna sherman walk in. 

Young Mckenna:..Liberty-lee if we're late mom will- are you okay...you look like you've seen a ghost...

Mckenna said that looking at me. Wait...am i now liberty-lee?

Louis/Liberty-lee: Oh yeah i'm fine...i'm great...

Mckenna: Alright good...you need to hurry up...we got school and then remember what were doing tomorrow...were playing ouija board with fiona and Carol!

Louis/Liberty-lee: Of course i remember...um..i'll be ready in a few minutes...

Mckenna leaves the room. I pick up a mirror and look at myself....my theory was correct...I'm Now Liberty-lee sherman...Is carol showing me the truth?

(TO BE CONTINUED)