You'll never believe it.

*TW: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM*

(Mckenna's Pov)

I Had gotten reunited with Liberty-Lee and Fiona. I was glad they were alive, and i wasn't alone anymore. We finally got to a safe place. I sigh.

Mckenna: Mr. Aprilson is the one causing the massacre...

Fiona and Liberty-Lee: WHAT?

Mckenna:...Mr.Aprilson is causing this massacre...he tried to killed me in school...i heard him rambling to himself aswell...i was hiding in the closet in my class...he went on...but i heard him mention....he's gonna kill me and Liberty-Lee...but not you Fiona....he needs you to take his place...and make i guess your ancestor proud....

Fiona:....that must be....Vladimir...or Vlad for short Aprilson he was talking about. From what i heard...in 1666....he killed half the town....but....he actedlike he cut himself and faked his death and had a child....but they caught him...so...they decided to hang him...But his last words before he died was..."For each and every new Aprilson who is born....a part of me will grow with them...and they will kill many from this forsaken towns!"......and then they hung him.

Mckenna:...Murder runs in the Aprilson family?

Fiona: apparently....although...it's never been this bad...from the stories my father told me....i guess he's the first ever Aprilson to cause a full Massacre...

(Liberty-lee's pov)

Hearing this was helping me realize the truth a bit...wait....Louise mean't to kill Carol! It all makes sense now! Aprilsons are bad..! But wait....no....no....Fiona helped us.....she can't be evil...Carol please...please show me more....i then see...FLASH...Right before my eyes...