Liberty-Lee's in trouble

*Also as if you haven't noticed, The Main three are kind of like the three main Super Natural Bois, but just in the 1980s. Like Liberty-lee = Violet/Louis. Mckenna = Mason. Fiona = Jayden. yeah*

(TW: Mentions of suicide)

(Liberty-lee's Pov)

Others may see me as "Liberty-lee Dae Sherman". But what they really don't know...is that i'm actually Louis Anna Martell, I still have my memories, but also Liberty-lee's memories. not so bad right now, only because i'm assuming the massacre hasn't started yet. But at least i'm still in Mount Claire, And Falcon Haven too. But...What i've learned so far is, Mckenna truly cared about Liberty-Lee, Fiona's mom is dead, I know nothing about Louise Aprilson, but i also found out, Carol lived in Falcon Haven...not Mount Claire. My dad, Scott Martell Lived in Falcon Haven, So me and Mason played our Ouija board there. But...Malina got the same board from her friend jasmine. Malina and Jasmine, live in falcon haven. I think...i think falcon haven...might be cursed...Anyway, I grab my stuff, i go over to Mckenna.

Liberty-lee: ready to go?

Mckenna: Yeah, Lets go.

we walk to where we were gonna play Ouija board.  it took awhile. But what i know from what jayden once told me. It will take 6 hours and 8 minutes to get to falcon haven by bike. It will take 22 hours and 1 minute by walking. and car it will take 1 hour. I miss you Jayden....rest in piece. Me and Mckenna sit, and wait for Fiona and Carol. Louise Aprilson dropped Fiona off. Fiona gets out the car. Louise does too.

Louise: Hey girls.

Mckenna: Hello mr. Aprilson.

Liberty-Lee: Hello...mr. Aprilson....

I look at louise...why does he look so much like Mason...Like he could be Mason's family or something....It's probably just a coincidence.

Louise: You girls remember what to do if-

Mckenna and Liberty-Lee: If Fiona has anixety.

Louise: Alright, uh Fiona, if i don't pick you up sleep over with the girls ok?

Fiona: Okay, love you dad

Louise: Love you too. Bye girls

We wave to Louise, he gets back in his car, He waves and then drives away. Since me having liberty-lee's memories, I guess i have to act like i like Fiona. Plus, I guess Liberty-lee liked Carol too, I found out by reading her diary, I had to write what liberty-Lee was gonna write, Because she had a diary entry that needed to be wrote. Sometimes when i do something, I have to do what Lib-Lee did, Or else i'll have to do it again. I guess it means if i do my own thing, i'll never know the truth...atleast that's what i think Carol is trying to show me. Anyway, I walk over to Fiona.

Liberty-Lee: How's..um...Louise been..

Fiona:....Still drinking....

Liberty-Lee: I'm sorry, that i keep forgetting this...but um...how did your mother die...

Fiona:...She...she...killed herself.....in the bathtub....i found her dead...yelled for my dad...and then....once he saw her...bleeding out....he tried to save her...called an ambulance. I had to sit and wait for my dad outside the hospital room...and then...i saw my dad come out the hospital room...crying...he picked me up...and then he...he...was so upset he was angry.....so angry....I asked him about my mom...And he just...yelled at me..to stay quiet....next day....i found him...in bed...vodka bottles...every where....