Tayonica

(Louis's pov)

"Dear Diary, Today is it, the day Taylor returns, I believe Monica returns tomorrow so that's good! I can't wait to feel Taylor's lips on mine and keeping them there, diary i know your probably like 'Just ask Tay out already!' Well, I'm finally doing it diary! I'm confessing my love for Taylor! I can just imagine us walking to my house from the airport..and then I say 'i love you Taylor Oliver Hynes, maybe martell in the future' And if he doesn't understand, I'll say i want us to be more then friends, boyfriends! And then if he accepts, we...well...I'll think that part more...BUT I will do it! and nothing will stop me! Oh also I got top surgery!  Bye-Bye to my..boobs...I almost wrote boobies...that word is so childish...anyway, I'll update you diary! -Louis A, Martell"

I put my diary down, grab my phone and car keys. I run into my car and drive to air port and wait for Taylor. I kept checking my phones for texts. I look up and saw him. I run over and hug him so tight!

Taylor: Well! Some ones happy to see me!

Louis: Yeah! Oh and it's summer! I have so much planned for us and i cannot wait for you to get me all flustered!

Taylor: Well about that, Louis, I want you to meet my girlfriend.

Louis: G-GIRLFRIEND?!?!?

Taylor nods, a short haired Redhead comes over. I immediately recognize her.

Louis: MONICA??

Monica: Oh Louis! Long time no see! uh Surprise! I'm back! Taylor kept talking about you and I thought "That sounds just like my best friend, Louis" And look it's you!

I chuckle nervously.

Louis: Uh well it's a surprise my two best friends are arriving home at the same time...this is cool!

Taylor: Of course it is, I just had to come back home and Monica wanted to meet you so we came on the same day, Right darling?

Monica: Of course!

Taylor and Monica Kiss each other. I stare with jealousy. I wanted to scream and shout. 

Louis: Great...you guys are...dating...I'm happy for you...

Taylor: Oh um, Louis ready to go do that stuff you planned.

Louis: Oh well- Oh hey my phones on vibrate...oh no...family business! whoops! see you later guys!

Taylor: Alright stay safe!

Monica: Yeah stay safe Louis!

I run out the air port, I get in my car. I hit my head on the horn. I cry my eyeballs out. I look up. Why...WHY! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!...Of course...Monica had to date him...she knew I liked him...I sigh, I look out my front window. I felt like I see Carol. I scream. she disappears.

Louis: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

I sighed, I start the car and head to back home.