FAMILY MEETING

My heart starting beating fast I was nervous and scared about what Fiona's gonna think Ian and lip already know I'm keeping the baby and Carl Debbie and Liam probably won't give a fuck and there opinion isn't relevant cause they are young have no actual power in this house in a respectful manner.

I decided to call a family meeting before he gets here not after. "FIONA LIP IAN FAMILY MEETING GET CARL DEBBIE AND LIAM WHILST YOUR AT IT." I yell at the top of my lungs and they all come running to the living room like herd of elephants. "Family meeting we haven't called one of those I'm years." Lips say right before Frank walks into the door. "Yeah and you called one without me the leader of the pack." He says before laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Cause I didn't want you to be here Frank" I tell him "I would like it if you could call me dad I'm a changed man now." I scoff "yeah right." I mumble. "I'm serious I'm seeing the world In a whole new light." Omg I have no time for this and my hormones ain't playing either. "EITHER SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP OR FUCK OFF." I yell at him.

He sits down and shuts up clearly shocked at what I just said. We sit in silence awkwardly before Fiona breaks it. "Come on Taylor what is the family meeting about hurry up."
"Ok ok it's about the abortion." Her face lights up and I roll my eyes. The door knocks.

"Come In." I yell right before Mickey walks through the door he was in a really tight black shirt that showed of all his muscles along with black pants and clean white air forces that are clearly new. He also has a really nice cross necklace with diamonds installed in the cross. I smile and go hug him and pull away going on my tip toes to kiss him. Mickeys 6'2 and I'm 5'4 so I have to reach to kiss his lips. I turn around to see everyones faces for some reason Ian and lip were also surprised.

"What the hell is going on." Fiona asked clearly getting annoyed. "Ok just let us explain." I interlock my hand with Mickey as I take him to the couch and he sits in my spot. I go to stands behind he but he grabs my wrists and pulls me onto his knee resting his hand on my stomach.

"So a few months ago when Mickey was meant to come and talk about the baby after I told him I was pregnant he didn't ghost me he came we talked and decided what we were gonna do but when I went to tell you I got scared I told you he was a no show. Y-" I was interrupted by Mickeys phone ringing he pulled it out and it was the I phone 13 I was surprised but also not surprised. He hung up so I start talking again. "You kept forcing the idea of-" I was interrupted by Mickey texting someone and his keyboard sound was hella loud.

"Mickey." I say annoyed "hm yeah sorry." He shoves it in his pocket carelessly and sits back on the couch. "Anyways yeah so you kept forcing the idea of abortions into my head and it kinda scared me like alot I didn't show it but it did so I kept putting off telling you the truth." I tell Fiona.

"Which is...?" She asks "we wanna keep the baby." Mickeys phone goes off. "Mikhailo this is serious can you please turn your phone off." I say annoyed. He pulls his phone out again to turn it off but his face looks worried. I snatch his phone of him reading the text message.

Mickey where are you man we need you everythings turning to shits hurry up.

I look at him. "Mickey what the fuck is going on with you and your dad." He kisses his teeth before taking his phone back. "I can't tell you that but it's gonna be over soon I promise." He pecks my lips. I turn back to Fiona. "That is a prime example why you shouldn't be having this baby it's not safe."

Great. "Fiona we have it all under control I'm gonna use my college fun for the baby and once it's born I'm gonna get a job-" she cuts me off. "And whilst your at work who's gonna look after the baby." I give her that are-you-stupid look before pointing to Mickey. "It's dad obviously."