WELCOME HOME

I woke up to the sound of my newborn son crying. Were still In the hospital and I can get dismissed when I want to but I have to take a poo first to make sure everything is working normally after birth.

I go to get him but mickey stops me. "lay down baby ill get him." he stands up and picks kozak up slowly. He hands him to me and I pull my hospital gown down and let him breast feed. Its my second time breast feeding after giving birth and I must say I absolutely hate it. Its painful and uncomfortable.

"I'm gonna go shower" mickey tells me and I nod. He take his bag of clothes into the bathroom and I continue feeding our son who made cute little noises at he ate. I decided to post a cute photo onto insta to announce the birth of my son to the nosy dicks at school.

Taylor.Gal.

Gal

L

iked by thatgingergallagher and 400 more
November 16th 2022 5:30 pm ❤️

1ay1a.c congratulations Taylor

View all 16 comments

Mickey came out of the bathroom in sweatpants and a white tank top on his shoulder. He walks up to me who is currently burping kozak and gives me a long hard kiss. During the kiss, we here a small but manly burp which makes us pull away and look at zak.

I giggle at mickeys mini me. "here gimme my boy you go in the shower so we can get out of here" he takes kozak out of my hands and I slowly walk my self to the bathroom. I take along shower and clean my area so I have a less chance to get infected.

Once I'm finished I stare at my new body in the mirror. I still had a bump which the nurses say that will go down naturally due to the fact that I'm young. Which I'm kinds of happy about. I put on some bike shorts with mickeys t-shirt. I also pair it with my blue Jordans 1s.

What? Just because I just had a baby doesn't mean I have to dress like it. I put my hair up in a bun and put some concealer on so people don't see i went through more than 5 hours of agonising pain.