Chapter 3 - No Way! José.

I was now starting to question reality. After having to experience such hostility from someone I don't know, I stood there gaping like an idiot. The maids behind me looked unfazed as if what just transpired was an everyday thing.

Excuse me but, what just happened? Who was that? Wha-?

My eyes swiveled at the glittering piece of jewels which is strewn pathetically on the floor. I even felt my heart cracked for a bit after seeing it. Oh, my poor diamonds!

My aggrieved heart felt like crying. This was such a big diamond, how can he just break it off like that and treat it like garbage! Just imagining the price of this thing already makes me treat it like some national treasure. I even felt reluctant wearing this a while ago and he just went and did that!

My eyes looked in the direction where the white-haired man disappeared to, and grit my teeth. If I saw him again I would seriously give him a piece of my mind! How rude!

How did such a rude man come to my dream?

Clicking my tongue, I swoop down and picked up the ruined necklace and grasped it in my hands like some precious thing, and sighed.. I was looking at it with somber eyes, not noticing how the maids were looking at me with bewilderment.

I closed my hands tight and gasped when I felt like I was pricked by something sharp. My palms opened in response and saw that the sharp edge of the necklace pricked the flesh of my palm. It immediately drew blood which made me wonder how did I felt such realistic pain inside my dream.

I blinked once, staring at the scarlet drops in amazement.

"M-milady! Your hands are bleeding!" Screamed one maid beside me.

I looked at her and saw them all panicking. A ridiculous idea was already forming at the back of my head which I kept on denying. A thought that I might have really gotten sent to another world. No way right? That's impossible...

It just doesn't make sense, but looking at the blood flowing out from my palm and the stinging pain which felt very real, I don't even know what to think anymore.

I lost track of what happened after that. I just found myself back in the room I woke up in getting tended by unfamiliar faces of people. My palm was now wrapped in bandages. I find it funny how they all get so fussy by a simple prick wound.

Bandages? Really?

My steak also arrived and looks scrumptious. My forgotten hunger went back that's why I started eating it. Trying to confirm my suspicions.

The steak was really good, it made my eyes water, and the suspicion grew even more. I still denied it. I cannot, for the life of me, accept the glaring fact.

Everything would go back to place after I sleep. This is all a dream, nothing more, nothing less. I'm not panicking at all, nope.

I was chanting that the whole day I'm holed up in my room, doing nothing but just daydream all day. Drinking tea, eating snacks, living the life. I was also trying every single dress the closet here has to offer. I got so exhausted after trying 5 dresses so I stopped and just stared at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Stretching out my body, I snuggled my soft silky pillows.

This is it. I'll wake up and I'll find myself back in my room. My mom would be shouting for me to wake up and I'll go to school as usual and probably meet Rose.

Ah, that b-tch. I'll give her an earful later. She literally tried to kill me yesterday, what the hell.

I opened my eyes and stared. Oh hell no...