Chapter 4 - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

Nadia Eleanor Herman.

Daughter of Marquis Leon Herman and Marchioness Helen di Angelo.

In the novel, The Forest of Stars, she was known as the evil woman who kept harassing Estelle. She was obsessed with power, craved for it. That was the reason why she chased the Crown Prince even though they were literally cousins and tormented Estelle a lot.

She was the definition of obnoxious, vile, and nasty. Nadia doesn't even hesitate to hurt the people around her. She was that terrible!

She committed almost all heinous crimes there are, I tell you. Kidnapping Estelle, and other women who she deemed annoying and illegally detaining them. She abused most of her attendants, hitting them for even the slightest mistake.

.

She might have even killed people before, who knows. It wasn't mentioned in the novel but knowing Nadia, she might really have done that.

All her misdeeds just kept piling up until everything just blew on her face and kidnapping Estelle hit the final nail on her coffin.

Janus Cromwell, the empire's greatest magician, killed her after Estelle was rescued from her abduction. She didn't die prettily either, she died nasty.

I don't want to say how she died but it involves some voodoo sh-t so yeah. An appropriate ending for an evil person like her.

And now, I can't believe I had become her. Her. Nadia herself. That very same b-tch.

I am going to die in the future as well.

Grasping my forehead with my hands, I heaved a deep sigh full of exasperation. What the heck am I supposed to do now? Can I even go back to my world?

My heart was grieving, and annoyed. Why, in tarnation, in all places, did I have to be transmigrated in the body of a devil. I could be in a maid's body, or a cat, or a plant! Why must it be her?

"How old am I right now?" I prodded, mind racing with thoughts. I feel like my head's going to burst any minute.

"You are 15, milady." She answered.

The same as me huh.

Chewing my lower lip, my eyes brightened with excitement.

That's kind of great actually! If I remembered it correctly, the story started when Estelle was 19. Nadia didn't appear until in the middle of the story, so there's still a chance that I could evade my ending! That I could change everything! Without me dying!

Vigor coursed throughout my body. I feel energetic all of a sudden. My heart was singing, and I could hear angels playing trumpets in the distance.

Ahh! My salvation!

"But why are you asking me these things milady?" Erin questioned. She looked nervous as well like she's afraid that I might get offended.

I stopped celebrating for a while and looked at her. Just then, memories from the past few days entered my mind and I instantly reddened.

Oh my God!

I remembered my actions from the first day and flushed, even more, when I thought about what my maids think when they saw me acting like a crazed person.

Oh my God, I even cried!

I sat there in horror, reminiscing what transpired on the third day. How I made everyone panicked because of my sudden screaming and sobbing episode.

I am normally a calm and sharp person who wouldn't be fazed by emotions but, I was panicking okay! I'm on different land, after all, I don't know any of these people! It just burst out like that, you can't blame me.