8.

Apocalypse ~ Cigarettes After Sex

"Oh, yes, right there!"

"Ah fuck, a little higher Jungkook?"

Each obscene sound that left Taehyung's lips made Jungkook's thoughts go crazy.

He tried hard to not let his gaze rest too long on Tae's perfect bubble butt, his fingers pressing on his calves. Taehyung was really milking this slave thing but then, Jungkook wasn't complaining. He was too occupied with not getting aroused.

Taehyung was enjoying the massage, eyes closed in bliss. His legs were tired from standing around all day.

"I swear, if there's a God, I hope he makes all of your wishes come true. Oh, this is fantastic!"

Jungkook bit his lip, rubbing gentle circles on his ankles. This was the weirdest thing he had done for anybody, let alone someone he barely knew. It was too intimate.

"Jungkook-ah, a bit higher please?"

If the activity wasn't enough to make Jungkook blush, the nickname definitely did.

God fucking dammit, he didn't want to feel Taehyung's thighs. It was probably so platonic to Taehyung, simply in jest to make him squirm but Jungkook wasn't able to focus on....

Sighing he pressed his thighs, carefully avoiding brushing his fingers against the curve of his ass.

The moan that left the model made him blush darker. Either his legs really hurt or Tae was messing with him. Eventually, he stopped the lewd sounds.

Jungkook's fingers settled into a rhythm, going down to his toes and back up to his thighs. Hesitantly, he placed his hands on his lower back, rubbing circles there. He stopped, startled when he heard a sob.

"Uh... Taehyung?"

"I'm sorry... It's involuntary. You're doing amazing, I hadn't realised I was this long overdue for a massage," Taehyung sniffled, smiling through his watery eyes.

Jungkook smiled, relieved.

"I thought I pinched a nerve or something! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry. But I feel like floating right now, thank you for doing this. I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable with the...sound effects."

Jungkook's heart warmed and he chuckled. So Taehyung was aware of how aroused he sounded.

"Well, I did agree to this in exchange for you inviting Yoongs. It's not so bad..."

Not so bad, my ass. My insides are having a party.

"I don't even care if you're lying and just being polite. But please continue doing that. You're officially my favourite person in the world right now."

Jungkook laughed as Taehyung fell face first on the pillow again.

Ten quiet minutes later, Jungkook realised he had fallen asleep. He looked like a painting, his hair on his eyes that seemed only half closed. He noticed the little moles on his nose and chin.

Taehyung really was beautiful.

Jungkook shook his head. Why was he watching him sleep? Heaving a big breath, he bolted out of the penthouse.

His one day of slavery had ended but he found himself wishing it hadn't.

*****

The next day was busy for Taehyung. He had several events and shoots and he was exhausted by the time he made his way back home.

Jungkook worked hard too, impressing his employer. The phone counseling went well. He took neat notes of his patients, learning the ropes fairly quickly.