73.

▶ Forever Starts Today ~ Tim Halperin

After a dazzling night with celebrities and having the finest alcohol, Taehyung and Jungkook were wasted, stumbling around Paris in the wee hours of morning.

They got to the Eiffel, still sparkling away. There were hardly any people around, except a few cops. They giggled and sat down on a bench.

"Look at us, dressed in Louis Vuitton and acting like homeless people!" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook stared, mesmerized.

"You make me un poco loco!" Tae sang, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Shh, baby. We don't want to get arrested for creating a riot at 4 am!"

A huff left his lips and he pouted.

"I'm cold now. This blazer is useless!"

Jungkook kissed his pout, hugging him.

"Warm enough?"

Tae blushed, hiding his face in Jungkook's chest. Then, he stood up, a smile on his face and gave his hand to Jungkook.

"Come!"

"What? We just sat down! Besides, it's almost dawn, we need to get home. Do you not have another show?! You don't need your rest or anything?"

Taehyung sighed but nodded.

"It's later in the afternoon so I can sleep until then. For now, come with me!"

Jungkook was again dragged by Tae just below the Eiffel. Tae grabbed both his hands and spun around, laughing.

The world around them blurred, it was just them, spinning into a rush of excitement, not caring how childish they looked.

"Stop Tae, I'm dizzy now!" Jungkook said.

Tae pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here. I missed you, Kookie."

"Me too Tae. Every second of the day."

Tae began to slow dance. Birds began chirping around them, the sky got lighter, the eastern horizon glowing a pale pink.
Jungkook rested their foreheads together. Tae began to sing softly.

(Play the song above)

This horizon
It's shining
Seems the daylight knows
This is our time now

Where we're going
These dreams we're holding
Oh, and now we know it

All the world is ours to take
You and me, we'll find a way
Oh the wonder that awaits
Here we are,
Forever starts today.

Jungkook spun Taehyung around slowly, before his hands settled on his waist. He had never heard the song before but the lyrics were perfect. And in Tae's voice, they sounded even more beautiful.

This adventure
We were meant for
Everyday is a chance to discover

You give me a reason
Through every season
Together we can do anything
We believe in.

All the world is ours to take
You and me, we'll find a way
Oh the wonder that awaits
Here we are
Forever starts
Through it all and what we face
You and me, we'll find a way
Oh the wonder that awaits
Here we are,
Forever starts today

Jungkook dipped Tae at the end and kissed him deeply, before they both stood upright, stealing butterfly kisses from each other.

"Hey Kook, wanna hear a joke?"