2.

Aarohi's POV

After washing all the utensils and cleaning the kitchen I went towards cleaning the rooms. First up is Nitya..god this girls room is always a mess half of the almira is on the floor!
After cleaning i moved towards Rahul's room and good lord it's all video games everywhere. He is a gaming freak! I cleaned his room as well and then moved towards Nakuls room. Well this is the last time I'll do the room for him bcs now Tara is gonna come. They both are the cutest. They both had a love marriage. I mean I'm glad they had the liberty to choose unlike me. I started arranging his room and then I see my mother-in-law behind me

"Can you work faster it's already 11  and lunch is not ready you how ur dadisa will react and also u have set Tara's closet. She will be tired once she is back so keep that also ready"

"Tara's closet? It will take allot of time masa"

"It's your dadisa's order, work faster now you don't have all day" she said not looking at me. Don't know why she never looks at me. Maybe I'm that unlikable. With that few tears came rolling down my cheeks. A few moments and I was back to work

And finally the closet is set. I hope she likes it, likes me. I was tired, and my back ached badly i don't know why it's been happening for a few days. 

I moved towards the kitchen and started cooking. " Work faster aarohi or else you'll listen to more taunts today"
With that I speed up the process and by 1:25 i was done. Huff " dadisa and masa are late by 10 mins. Works in my favour yay! I set the table and as i was keeping the dishes both my mother-in-laws came. They sat and i served them. I was hoping they like it or else again taunts "that my mother did not teach me anything" that's what's they always taunt me about. God knows the obsession with my mother whose not even in this world anymore. Yes my mother died when I was just 10 my now mother was my step mother who hated me to the guts.

"Girl what are you thinking? Tara is coming home today is everything ready? Her closet? Her room? Everything has to be perfect. The Suryavanshi's have a name to be taken care of "

"Ji dadisa I have her closet ready and the room is also set" Soon both of them left and i was left with the Dishes..i washed them and cleaned the kichen . Again. After so much work i was tired and did not want to eat anything i had skipped by breakfast to but resting my back was the only thing on my mind.

I hurried to the room and i forgot that i haven't cleaned his room and today Rehaan is coming back. I need this cleaned. His room was simple and black and grey aesthetic . "His room"
Cause it has still not been mine. Forgetting my back pain I started  cleaning the room . The bed was covered with books. Well what to u expect from a person who loves reading and studying. I loved studying i wanted to become a teacher but then i couldn't even complete my graduation. Funny thing My father got me married just a week before my exams and i couldn't complete it. I never had the guts to ask my husband if I could go for a paper on the next day of marriage . My stepmom has clearly instructed me not to speak unless told to. That's what I follow. "And it's done.. crystal clear the room is he won't be mad." With that I decided to rest my back for sometime. I was relaxing and someone barged into my room. It was none other than Rahul and Nitya .
" Bhabhi ask him to apologise now or else I will kill him"
" Apologise to you for what?"
"Will you both calm down and tell me what's the problem?"
" Bhabhi you know he scared away my friend Dev " she said huffing
" He was not looking at you like a friend" he gave a irritated look
" For God sake stop scaring away my male friends"
" Oh shut up" " You shut up!"
"Both of you shut up!" I said getting a little angry
"Oops..see you got bhabhi angry Rahul ur no use man!"
" O hello u came complaining to bhabhi " bhabhi you know what he did" he said mimicking Nitya and that earned him a glare from him
" So what i tell her everything and she loves me allot"
" O hello I also tell her everything and she loves me more"
" Both of you,  she loves me the most right bhabhi? Came in Nakul and their banter started
"Stop it!"all three looked at me
"Bhabhi why are these two here what are they fighting on now? "
"Bhai Rahul scared away my friend Dev"
"Oo little sister this time he is right good job Rahul" and they Highfield
" Bhabhi " Nitya whined and came to me and i hugged her
"Both of you ! why would you scare her frnd away? That is no way correct! I know you are brothers and are possesive but she has the right to choose friends! Apologise NOW! "
Nakul understood and grabbed Nitya from my hold and hugged her " Sorry babysister but what can we do we are brothers . Brothers are possesive

Listening this i felt a pang in my heart. Brother are possesive but..

"Bhabhi where are you lost look these both are hugging take a picture " i laughed at their antics

"Why were you here Nakul?"
" Ah that " He said scratching his next
" You look good. Tara will like it"
" How do you know i wanted to ask that? "
"Instincts devarji , Now go before Tara chnages her mind if she wants to come back"
" Ha? No no she wont do that"
I laughed " Nakul ur whipped completely"
He smiled sheepishly and left and in the corner i see both of them arguing on a topic again. God these two
" Are you two done?" " We can never get done we are always gonna trouble you bhabhs " " We are your first kids always remember that" with that i smiled " okay kids change fast do you'll want to eat anything? Should I make" with that i was about to get down from bed " No no we are fine you please rest you look tired please we disturbed you enough. We'll take anything if we want from the kitchen"with that they ran away.
It was 3 and i decided to scroll through my phone and sleep took over me