8.

Aarohi

After washing dishes and cleaning the entire dining i was exhausted. My back and feet were paining to another level and i was mentally also exhausted. All the events of the day started playing in mind. Tara cutting her finger , dadisa accusing me, Rehaan accusing me and hurting me and Nakul- he also did not believe me, well i was hurt by that but then he was angry bcs i named masa but i was telling the truth. The only ones who trusted me were Nitya and Rahul - they are the only ones who care about me. And then my parents. Huh what about them , my father he did not even think about hugging me , did he despise me so much. Did he not see how i am treated in this house, did he not feel to talk on behalf of me , Taras parents loved her but he did he not love her daughter. I was so hurt and miserable but he did not even say a word instead of those hurtfull words of not taking me back with him. Am i that bad? to not even take back at home? Well it must be that. N my step mom, satisfy my husband, am i an object well for her i am . But here my husband loves another woman and is cheating on me , how am I supposed to tell my father all this, he will not be affected though bcs even if i tell him he will ask me to stay here only where my place is. I wanted to talk to him about everything that i am facing, i wanted his love but i guess I'm just unlucky and not worth it.
Thinking tears leaked from my eyes . I was done cleaning and i was to tired to heat the food and have it myself.so i decided to get back to the room. I climbed the stairs with difficulty bcs my feet were not helping nor the back. As soon i entered the room i saw him sleeping and admired him but no use he is not mine. I had a bath and changed my clothes and layed on the bed and a striking pain happened to my back i couldn't control and started crying i did not want to wake him up but he woke up. He called masa and she came to his room and i was just on the floor crying bcs my back was paining allot.

Both of them came and Rehan helped me back on the bed and then Rahul Nitya Nakul n Tara everyone came . I felt bad to wake them up. Masa instructed everyone to get out so she would apply the oil to my back, i was just crying bcs i could not hold on to the pain . Once everyone was out.

"Aarohi lay on your stomach"
"It's paining" " i know just turn So I'll apply the oil " with allot of difficulty i turned. She examined my back and pressed to check where i felt pain . "Aarohi what have you done , why did you not pay attention before?"
She gradually applied the oil and screamed whenever it hit the point where it pained. "Ah" "it's okay relax it will pain for some time," you need to take care of yourself with this state you will never be able to give the family the heir bcs it will be difficult to concieve, and that will bother your dadisa allot remember that, take care of yourself "she scolded me " you have eaten right?!take this medicine " she said and looked at me hoping for an answer. " Masa I'll go have food and Take it"  "what do you mean you'll have food? You did not have till now?  You sleep without food?" She asked me strictly and i looked down. " When was your PROPER last meal?" and i looked down " arohi I asked something" she almost shouted. " Day before yesterday" i said instantly and she looked at me as if i had gone nuts . She went out and came back and continued to massage my back.  And within a few minutes Nitya and Rahul barged into the room with food. "Bhabhi here is your food" "bhabs what is this you don't have food you keep shouting at us to complete our tiffins but what about yourself ha?" "I got you fruits also now eat fast" said Tara i tried to get up but my back " Nitya make her eat the food and give her the medicine" with that she left. Nakul also came inside and Rehaan to . He kept looking at me which made me scared. He looked angry maybe bcs i woke everyone up. "Bhabhi you make such good food u did not want to taste it yourself?" Rahul asked "she is not a hungry buffalo like you all the time " said Nitya and their bickering started. And i laughed . I was done but Nitya kept making me eat. "Nitya I'm full please stop " "oh no stop behaving like us, bhai ur wife is a baby, why don't you say her something " and everyone looked at him " Arohi you should complete everything or else no one will leave this room" " aaw bhai u want us to leave "said Tara and i just looked here and there. "Bas Nitya please I'm done " "okay chalo have this fruit bas " i had the fruits and everyone kept talking. I was done and everyone left not before teasing us. One they left rehaan locked the door and gave me the medicine i had it and it looked like he wanted to say something but i knew he was angry to wake everyone up and i did not want any scolding so i just slept. And he to slept.