5.

Once everyone left to their room, suprisingly Tara left too with dadisa as she had some work I was left alone with heap of utensils and my thoughts about what happened in the morning

"What did I do to deserve this, i don't want or think bad for anyone, step mom was correct i was not lovable enough, which is why HE also left it, everyone left me and my father was no longer my father. I cannot even complain to him about anything because he had said"now this not your house don't come complaining to me, Suryawanshi are you family now, take care of them, listen to them, behave with them, take care of the needs of your husband and above everything never raise your voice towards them, understood?"

He is at home only today, maybe he is tired, I'll have to stay out of the room the entire day bcs he clearly doesn't want to see me . Eesha, who is this lucky person to get his love. If he loved her then why did he marry me.

All my thoughts were broken when I heard the sound of anklets and a happy Tara came in the kitchen

"Bhabhi see dadisa gave me these anklets , they are soo beautiful aren't they?" I saw them and they really were very pretty. " Yes Tara they are very pretty" i said smiling " bhabhi how can I help you, sorry for today morning, i was actually um you know not slept properly so i couldn't wake up on time and help you," " afcourse I knoww Tara i could see you didn't sleep properly" i said looking at the neck where she concelead the marks " bhabhi stop it naa" she said shying away. " So how can I help you now you tell me and I'll try to do it without being clumsy" she said sheepishly.

I just smiled at her frantics. "You want to cook something today?"

"Cooking? No no no bhabhi i cannot cook, i don't even know how to cook Maggie properly" she kept blabbering.

"It's your first rasoi Tara you have to cook something today" we heard mom aka our mother-in-law coming. She had a stoic face as usual .

Tara just startled hearing her and looked at me almost crying. I gave her an assuring look

"So Tara what will you make?? Nakul loves Kheer" she said

" Yes yes so I'll make that only mummyji"

"Make it for dinner Tara, Aarohi is the laundry done? She asked me as if knowing the answer

"N-no mummyji ..i was just making lunch then I'll do" i said adding "if that's okay?"

"Okay make it fast you dadisa will ask"

"Ji masa, Tara you do the chopping, it will help her" she ordered

"Ji masa I'll do it"

"Bhabhi what will I do?? I don't know anything bhabhi help me please pretty please i cannot disappoint the others."she said almost crying

"Arrey stop crying Tara , I'll help you out but please stop crying Nakul would kill me if hears you crying" i said In a lighter note

She laughed a little more blushed. "You just chop these I'll do the laundry and then I'll cook"okay?

I moved towards doing the laundry. There are soo many clothes ugh and this back pain is just not helping. I started doing the laundry. In an hour it was done completely. But my back was gone it was paining like shit , with continuous bending down.

I cannot even stand i need to take a pain killer or else I'll collapse..but the pain killer is in his room, and he clearly doesn't want to see me, i thought with tears but i have to take it or else it will get unbearable.

I moved towards the room and slowly open the door.

Rehaan
I was in my room since morning as i had zoom meetings. The morning scene was playing in my head continuously. I need to forget Eesha , all this is wrong, i am married and I cannot do this. While i was thinking the door of the room opened and Aarohi came inside. She was wet , I guess she was doing laundry and she looked disheveled completely. She quietly came and without looking at me moved towards the drawer and took out some medicine and ate it with water . Suddenly we hear dadisa's voice
" Aarohi where are you , come here immediately" she shivered at the voice and quickly ran and i too went behind her.