16

He also left, leaving me in this condition, everyone does. One by one I removed all the jwellery from my body, I stood up changed my clothes and knelt beside the bed and cried over my fate, i had called her, nakul also did not believe me, and dadisa had already told her to change beforehand, I did not want to make her embaressed at all, all this made tears fall endlessly, baba raised his hand on me, he never used to, mom did but dad would never, they don't want me there, others don't want me here, what should I do?! Suddenly I got a call from rehaans secretary that i have to go to college from tomorrow. A felt happy for a mili second.

I stood myself up and started prepering for tomorrow, clothes books , bag and stuff. I was excited, i finally get something of my own.

I slept a little later. The sun rose and i woke up

I got ready and started at kitchen bcs I will have to make lunch before hand. My college starts at 11:15

I made breakfast and served everyone. One by one everyone came. Nakul and Tara did not even see me. They ignored me . Dadisa also came

"Tara beta how are you feeling now?"

"Im better dadisa" " have your food and leave for office aaram se"

I needed to inform her about my college

"Uhm dadisa I have college starting from today, 11:15 to 5 in the evening."

"Ohoo so the Queen will go to college, remeber going to college doesn't mean you get an off for any duty, u understand? Kitchen, rooms, food everything you'll have to do, don't make an i excuse I'm tired and all, clear? "

"Ji dadisa" " make the lunch before and then go" and suddenly she smiled and, " before going come to me , I'll decide what you will wear" " dadisa I have my clothes ready, I'll show you before "

" did I ask you, just come to my room, that's all" she smiled looking at Tara and both went inside

I felt scared, i don't know what they will do. I finished the kitchen and the cleaning for everything . I went towards his room , had a bath and changed and went to dadisas room. There dadisa and tara were sitting and chatting. As soon as they saw me, they stood up.

"Arey bhabhi sa, you are starting a new venture let me help you" said Tara

"Tara I'm dressed , dadisa can i leave"

"No, change the saree, the one kept there" i looked at it, it was a not maroon color saree with heavy embroidery

"Dadisa, in college it will not look good"

" and that's what we want, you embarrassed Tara and now it's your turn" " go and change rn" she roared

I shivered and went inside, they are revenging me, i started crying and changed the saree, it was very heavy,

I came out she made me sit on the chair and both of them started putting jwellery on me harshly.

"You messed up with the wrong person bha- bhi-sa" said Tara

They put 4 sets, heavy earings, mangitak, nose ring, bangles, she put the veil on my head " now you can go"

"Dadisa please let me change, it will not look good in college, it's my first day dadisa please" i pleaded

And she laughed, you should've thought before the stunt you pulled yesterday.

She gave me my bag and both took me out, i had tears in my eyes.

"Bhabhi what is this, you were to college na" nitya cried

" yes she going , see look at her bag"

"Dadisa what are you doing to her, stop it" exclaimed Rahul

"It's her choice go to college like this or don't go at all" she declared.

I kept a hand on nitya " please let me go,  she will stop my studies" and nitya moved away

I sat in the car , the driver was instructed to stay outside college and keep tabs on me, not a single piece of jwellery was supposed to be taken off me.

______________

Reehan

"Oh my god rehaan, aah, please continue, I missed this so much" eesha screamed as i pounded inside her

"Aah I'm coming, " "Cum love" i want my seeds inside you " with that we both came and I slept beside her

It's been almost a week and we are so sexually involved, just cannot keep our hands to ourselves.

"I love you baby" "i love you too" and with that she went to get fresh.

I have my return flights day after tomorrow, go back again to work. Even though I was working here but eesha took away my mind everytime

Home, i remember aarohi, I kept calls with nakul for work but I never called for aarohi in these days.

Suddenly I got a call , it was nitya

"Hello" "bhai listen no, what's the wifi password?" " you called me to ask this"
"Yes Rahul wouldn't show so I called you" " it's raghuvanshi869"

"How are you nitya? " " im good bhai, when are you coming back?"

" day after tomorrow" "okay , we can go shopping after you come back"

"Done" "um howz everyone at home?" " all good bhai, everyones fine"

"Uh okay, um aarohi?" She did not say anything for a minute

"Nitya you there?, What happened everything is alright with aarohi?"

"Huh bhai , when is everything ever alright with her?"

"What do you mean"

"Dadisa and tara bhabhi are torturing her throughout the day, poor sole joined college so to embaress her they are making her wear heavy sarees and jwellery, like that day it happened with Tara bhabhi, she cries and goes everyday, after coming back dadisa makes her do so much work, that she is exhausted by the end of the day, anyone more which can make her feel fine?"

I couldn't believe what I heard, she is in so much trouble, at college they would make a joke our her, all happened bcs of me, i had complained, i felt very bad.

I was thinking when I realised nitya had cut the call.

I was determined to get everything right once i go back

_________________

Short chapter