18.

Aarohi

I feel a few drops of water being sprinkled on my eyes and i open them with difficulty. I flutter and open my eyes only to see all the family members gathered in our room.

I slowly open my eyes and try to get up resting my hands on the mattress.

"Sit" said Rehan. Suddenly I remember all that happened in the day and touch my neck only to find there is nothing on me and I can breathe properly.  I had tears in my eyes. "Are you okay? " asked rehaan. I just nodded with tears leaking my eyes and nitya ran and came to hug me and I lost it and I cried allot . For a few minutes I kept crying on her shoulder. I felt nitya being pulled away from me by rehaan.

"Nitya bring her food here and can everyone give us some privacy"

I gulped, he is going to be angry for embarrassing his family. I remember everything he did and how he came to college. Tears started leaking out of my eyes.

He came near me and sat beside me " what happened exactly, explain" i just looked down and cried. "Aarohi, " if you don't tell me no one is going to be able to help you , so please.

I cried louder and started " I joined college and used to over dress up and go" i cried and hiccuped " so they started bullying me, calling me old hag, behenji n all, they used to make me do their notes , you will not send me there no? " I cried and started scratching my skin roughly " aarohi what happened" he panicked and bought me medicine " the allergy " i said n kept scratching my skin it was getting all red. He gave me medicine n i calmed down after a few minutes. I couldn't control and fell on the floor and cried, " I tried to defend my self and did not do their work one day and this is what they did to me" i cried.

Rehaan.

She was miserable. I went towards her kneeled down and hugged her. She cried in my shoulders as if the world depends on it. She is struggling because of me. I cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears and said " no body will trouble you in college hence forth, you will go and study, I'll make sure of that and I hugged her tightly.

"Bhai can I come in" shouted nitya from outside and we seperated immediately. I gave her support to get up. "come" she came "bhai food is here" "who made the food, I forgot about it" aarohi panicked

"Bhabhi masa did , please relax and have food" I took the tray from her and set it beside her made a morsel and gave it to her " eat you have allot of medicines to take, plus your allergy will increase if you don't take meds on time".

I don't know why she cried more after listening to all this cause she remembered the chilli event. " I did not put any chillies purposely, you trust me right? " she asked and cried , her skin was getting more red every moment. "Aarohi. Please get better first and then we will discuss all of this, just have food now First" "but do you believe me? Nitya do you? " "Bhabhi i always believed you, now have your food please" and nitya started feeding her. I decided to go out. And let them have food.

I climbed down the stairs. Everyone was sitting in the living room. " From today onwards till aarohi gets better she is not going to do any work in the house" "but who will cook?" Asked dadisa " we have maids, they will and aarohi will rest" saying that i went again to aarohi, here take these medicines she had rashes all over her body . She had medicine and slept. It was evening, she kept tossing but did not sleep.

Aarohi

I couldn't sleep with all that happened to me i just couldn't forget. I will not go to college ever, and rehaan he changed he is taking care of me but I'm not soo happy about it because I know it's all pity. Nakul did not believe me is what hurt me the most, i remember the first day I went I was a joke in front of everyone. This one week they made me do so much work, no one would let me rest. I felt soo bad and tears kept falling my eyes . I never thought Tara would do so much with me . I never wished anything bad for her. But now I have to accept that as well. Nobody loves me all this care is just pity nothing else.

"Aarohi sleep, please stop crying" I heard rehaan coming toward me and i felt a dip beside . " I understand what has happened but you need to take care of yourself please" he said n started caressing my hairs. I felt sleep take over me. It was around 9 in the night when nakul woke me up.

"Bhabhs, please get up, have your dinner and take medicine " he said and shaked me a little. " I opened my eyes "see what I bought for you, icecream, we will have after food . Please get up. "What time is it?" It's 9 "what? You should've woke me up earlier, who will cook food now, dadisa will shout.

"No body will shout, the dinner is ready, i heated nitya and masa entering my room. "How are you?" Asked masa.

"I m good" i said n looked down. " bhabhisa your husband is getting your food here itself so wait .

"The Food is here, everyone chit chatted for a few time and then everyone left

"Aarohi, take this cream apply on your body, it will ease the rashes". I took the cream and started applying n he went out. My hand wouldn't reach my back, stupid , I stood in front of the mirror and tried applying but my small hands wouldn't go. Suddenly I felt the tube being taken away from my hands and rehaan stood behind . "May i?" He asked n idk why I  nodded. He moved my hairs on the side and as soon as his hand touched my bare back there were currents flowing in my body, he applied carefull and i hissed "I'm sorry but it will hurt a little" he said n kept putting.

"Ahem ahem, bhai lock the doors," i heated Rahul and we turned abruptly.

"Why are you here, asked rehaan annoyed."

"I did not see anything, but I'm here to tell that bhabhi someone from your college is here to meet you"

"Oh shut up you don't have to tell her this I'll just go it directly, she is my friend" i heared Anjali, she pushed Rahul and came inside.

Can you behave a little civilized, what manners are these shouted Rahul.

"No, now can you leave" retorted Anjali

"Arohi, i m so sorry i wasn't there is college today, she came n hugged me. "

I cried on her shoulder, she is my First friend from college.

"Sh ,arohi, don't cry I'm gonna kick her ass tomorrow, she wouldn't be able to sit, bitch" she shouted n tried to comfort me. Or. " if they don't understand then bhai will handle" "no Anjali please don't tell him anything.

I could see Rahul and rehaan getting a little attentive on the mention of her brother