21.

"No one harms her now," vikram asserted, his tone commanding respect and authority. The friends and onlookers watched in astonishment as the dynamics shifted in Arohi's favor.

Rehaan, just arriving on the scene, felt a surge of regret for not being there to protect Arohi from the impending danger. Arohi, already nursing emotional wounds, now faced another threatening situation.

Undeterred, the bully, refusing to back down, unleashed a barrage of characterless remarks aimed at Arohi. "Look at you, playing the innocent victim. You're nothing but a weak, helpless girl. No wonder you need these men to fight your battles."

Rehaan, his expression hardening, stepped forward with determination. "Not a word against my wife."

The bully, attempting to deflect the situation, sneered, "Oh, how noble! Two men rushing to defend their damsel in distress. She must be enjoying the attention."

A random guy passing by, seeking attention and trying to provoke further, chimed in, "Well, she is quite a looker. Can't blame these guys for wanting to save her."

Arjun, struggling to contain his rising anger, clenched his fists, ready to retaliate. Just as the tension reached its peak, Arohi, sensing the escalating conflict, shouted, "Stop!"

The room fell into a tense silence as Arohi, overwhelmed and fatigued, fainted in Rehaan's arms.

"Aarohi" "bhabhi" all of them screamed and rushed towards rehaan.

Rehaan's voice trembled with concern as he stated, "I need to get her to the medical room; her fever has risen more."

The guy, genuinely worried, insisted, "You should just take her," and they all rushed to the clinic, their faces etched with anxiety.

Inside the medical room, Aarohi lay on the examination bed, bearing visible marks from the blows. The nurse meticulously checked her injuries. The room was heavy with tension as Rehaan, frustration evident in his voice, turned to Nitya, Rahul, and Anjali, "Why would you guys do such a thing? I told you I'll handle it myself. Sandals and bats – are you guys serious?"

The guy, echoing the collective concern, directed his words to Anjali, "Anju, why would you do it? Had Aarohi not taken the slap and something happened to you, what would I do?" His protective tone reflected a mix of anger and concern.

The nurse emerged, breaking the heavy silence. She provided reassurance about Aarohi's condition, and as she stepped out, Aarohi emerged from the room. There was a collective sigh of relief as they all embraced her, expressing their relief that she was okay.

Aarohi, in a surprising display of strength and empathy, turned her attention to Nitya, Rahul, and Anjali, ensuring they were unharmed.

"You 3 are idiots, why did you do this huh? What if something had happened, what would I say at home, you guys are crazy and she started crying" everyone laughed at how cute she looked rambling.

Then, with a gentle touch, she approached Rehaan, her concern evident as she examined him for any injuries.

Rehaan, grateful for her care, smiled amidst the lingering tension. Aarohi's eyes then caught the guy, and with a sense of responsibility, she hurried toward him, asking, "Sir, are you okay? Should I call the nurse?"

"No ma'am, I'm absolutely fine," he replied, attempting to lighten the mood with a touch of humor.

The scene shifted from tension to a lighter atmosphere as Aarohi, still processing the events, scolded Nitya, Rahul, and Anjali. Tears welled up in her eyes, and despite the circumstances, everyone chuckled at her adorable rambling.

Suddenly, the principal arrived, and the room fell into a heavy silence.

"Sir, I'm very sorry about everything," Rehaan apologized, his words carrying a weight of regret.

"We need those students expelled immediately," Rehaan demanded, his anger palpable, fueled by the desire for justice.

The guy, sensing the severity of the situation, intervened, "Sir, please, if not, I'm selling off my shares today itself, and no funding from us henceforth." The threat hung in the air, leaving the room in stunned silence.

"Mr. Principal, you wouldn't like us to stop our funds also, right?" the guy added, his attitude underscoring the gravity of the situation.

Aarohi, sensing the impending consequences, couldn't remain silent. She approached the principal and pleaded, "Please don't expel them. They are students, and education is important. I know how crucial it is. Please don't do it."

Rehaan, surprised by Aarohi's compassion and support for the students despite their actions, nodded in disbelief. The guy acknowledged Aarohi's wisdom, his gaze reflecting a mix of awe and admiration for her character.

As the management left, Rahul lightened the mood, remarking, "Nitya makes the worst plans," sparking banter between them.

Approaching the guy, Rehaan expressed gratitude, "Thank you for protecting Aarohi."

The guy, humbly and emotionally, replied, "The least I could do. Aarohi took slaps that were meant for Anjali."

They shook hands.

"Rehaan Suryawanshi"

"Vikram Thappar"