What'cha gonna do...

[Same title, rewritten]

"Details of the new home of Flashia has now been revealed. According to our Esterrian sources, the world is split into 4 continents, Urulsa, Tenoki, Amdstreel, and Gestrae, the last being the one that Esterria resides on the Northern part. There is also something called Civilized Regions, which is defined as regions where developed civilizations reside in.

Any countries that lies within the regions will be shown on the world map, but sadly for us, we were almost in said regions as per Esterrian Royal Family. Almost all of the Civilized Regions nation are monarchies, with republics often getting absorbed by Kingdoms. The outliers are considered 'barbarians' and is often the target of imperial conquest.

Technology also varies in 4 different continents, Gestrae seems to be in early 18th century with some few discrepancies, while description implies that 1900s and 1930s technology is also present in this world. Believe it or not, magic, something you would find in fantasy settings, actually exists in this world. Currently there are 23 countries in the Civilized Regions.

On other news, detailed list of re-activated equipment has been released by the MoD, which is also up on their website. The list includes: 10 Harrier GR9's (with further 20 planned), 15 F-4E Phantom II's (with another 10 planned), 120 Pansartransporter 66's* and 30 Pansret Luftforsvar KR 74's**. So far, 10 Pansartransporter 61A3's and 1 Harrier GR9 is confirmed to be back from retirement." - FCNN

Zarabiaćskonać, Kawagrzmotia, Flashia, 6/4/2017
The Esterrians start off another day in the (rather chaotic) city of Zarabiaćskonać with the arrival of some clothings gathered up by their Flash counterparts as well as some money. All 5 of them would gather in a single room to get a set each.

"So what do we have here?" said Hark "We have some colorful clothes am I correct?"

"Indeed" said Velstra "Instead of brown and other colors of the lower class, we have white, blue and purple-"

"Wait, did you just say purple?" said Laurie, whose eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes, purple" Velstra said again "Is there something wrong other than the fact the Flashians-"

"It's just Flash" said Gessel "Flashian is incorrect"

"They are the same thing anyways..." mumbled Velstra "Anyways, there's nothing inherently wrong other than the fact that they brought us the most expensive color out there"

"...Actually, purple is really cheap here"

Those words coming from the Prime Minister would shock the female noble.

"I'm sorry what?"

"As much as I find it bizarre, purple in Flashia is not that expensive at all, far from it"

Everyone else in the room, including the Queen and the mage Laurie had their eyes widened up.

"Purple?" questioned Hark "Cheap?"

"Yes, I actually talked to our Flash counterparts and said they were quite cheap here. I even get to see some civilians dressed in that same color"

The reason why they're so shocked about this is that purple is historically associated with the riches and royalties, and it's for a good reason.

Purple as a color is a very difficult one to make with the process being significantly more arduous than what the process of producing other colors had. And so, purple had a very hefty price that only ones with great fortune could afford even a single piece of clothing with that color as of current.

It is said that the 2nd strongest superpower is the closest in the Civilized Regions to have more affordable purple. But even then, they still have a long way to go.