Victory & Lingering Conflict

Kramovskiy, Reslania, 10/9/1702
It's the day that every Reslanis and other of the Free State citizens had been waiting for, a day of national liberation and victory against all odds.

After the relatively bloody war for such a short one, the Reslanian People's Front have reunified the Yevlosk and Enmars region into Eastern Reslania and Western Reslania respectively and forced the occupying forces to pull out with the help of Esterria with its army and Flashia with its weapons.

Upon having the news broke out, Reslanians have poured out the street to celebrate, which included getting absolutely drunk. However, there exists a concern, a concern of whether they'd be able to bring what were destroyed back to its previous state.

"So let me reiterate this..." said Taras, the head-of-state of the newborn Free State as a meeting is ongoing in the government building "The recovery process will take decades to complete and will costs us many?"

"That is correct sir"

A sigh was let out afterwards, and a facepalm was exhibited from the Free State's leading figure, the tips of the finger slowly moves from the forehead downward.

"...Tell me, do we have some form of outside help?" while Tara's hand is still covering his mouth.

"For our reconstruction effort, yes, we do have the Esterrians and Flash willing to help us out"

"Oh... good then, I was afraid we might not be able to get this country back together economically"

The same official then took a quick glance at the paper he's holding again.

"Ah right, one more thing, Naeslagtland is also going to help"

It was this news that raised the most eyebrows in the room just with the mere mention of the Naeslagt Kingdom even remotely lending a hand to them.

"Why them?" said one of the other officials in the room "Why of all countries, it's one Kingdoms Union Gestrae nation helping us?"

"They aren't KUG anymore I believe" said another.

"...What?"

"According to my sources, Naeslagtland and KUG had suddenly fallen out, so there is no more Kingdoms Union hand on that country anymore"

"If that's true..." said Taras as he thought through the flowing information "...Then it must be a good sign for us, that those bastards at Greater Ye-fer-mai or something is losing grip over this continent"

[Keep in mind that the J is pronounced like 'yuh' in Reslania]

All the other participants had a little chatter, and as far as anyone could tell, there was a little excitement exerted from their tones.

"But let's not forget the core issue here" Taras spoke again "We still have a long way to go, especially in terms of money, which we basically have none for the time being..." he then turns to a certain field commander of their relatively small but mighty armed group "Yehor, my friend, how are things going?"

"The war's maybe over, but we're still receiving recruits" said the field commander of the RPF "In terms of manpower, those lost in combat are expected to be replaced very soon. We also have a parade scheduled to celebrate the newfound victory"

The Reslanian head-of-state nodded to Yehor's word.

"Hmm... I just want to say that you're no longer RPF"

"Wha... What do you mean by this?" said Yehor betraying a tone of shock.

"...You're the Confederation Army now"