Chapter 8

Mason's POV

We enter the downstairs bathroom, and Oliver looks at papa expectantly, wanting to know why he was dragged here while he was enjoying the movie.

"What's going on?" Dad asks, he doesn't have a very good sense of smell, and I barely noticed the smell, so there's no way that it reached him yet.

"He's in heat." Papa says.

"I can't be in heat, I don't even have a mate yet." Oliver says.

"You don't have a mate to get your heat, it shouldn't be very painful before you meet them, it just will be uncomfortable and annoying." Dad explains.

He goes out of the bathroom, after telling us that he will be back in a minute, and he comes back with two things in his hands.

It turns out, that those things are meant to help Oliver with his heat, they will make sure that the heat won't get out of him.

After dad explains to Oliver how everything works, he gives my brother the items, but Oliver refuses to take them.

"I won't be using this." He says, and he walks out of the bathroom going up the stairs to his room.

"I will talk to him." Dad says, and we nod before walking back to the living room.

"Well, that's what we all needed." Papa says sarcastically.

"He will hate it." I say, and he nods.

"Do you think that he will take the things that Timmy is trying to give him?" He asks.

"No, I think he will just walk without it, trying to forget what's going on, so we will have to smell his heat for the next two days." I say, and he groans.

"Great." He says.

We sit back in our sits, and we continue to watch the movie.

About fifteen minutes later, dad comes back with Reggie in his hands.

"He wasn't screaming at you, so I guess it went well." Papa says.

"Nah, he didn't want to listen to me, then he just carried me out of the room when he got annoyed, and then he locked the door, loud enough to wake up Reggie, so I took him downstairs with me." He explains, and I laugh a little.

Papa shakes his head, and motions dad to sit down next to him, which he does before they cuddle up.

Soon the kids leave us alone, saying that they're tired, and the three of us decide that we want to watch one more movie.

I take the blanket from the back of the couch, and I cover myself, hoping to get some more warmth, although I'm not cold at all.

Not long after that, dad does the same, and papa, that is between us, covers himself with the ends of both blankets.

We sit like that for a while, watching the movie, and then I feel a hand on my knee, it massages me there for a while, before it slowly goes up my tights, I glance at my papa, and I'm sure he's doing the same thing with dad, possibly even more.

I don't know if I like it or not, but before I can give it more thought, the movie ends, and we decide that we had enough, so we all go to our rooms for the night.