Chapter 49

Mason's POV

We quickly reach the house, or more like a big cellar.

Carter was very reluctant about going anywhere near it with us, but he decides that it might be a good option, so he comes with us.

"Joseph." Denver calls loudly, hoping to make him come out of his house, so we all can talk.

Soon the man, that claims that Denver is his mate, comes out his house, and he smiles brightly when he sees Denver.

"Don't you dare to smile at me." Denver says, making me laugh.

"Sorry, little mate. What do you want?" Joseph asks, making Denver sigh loudly.

The fact that Denver's naked, since we didn't think about bringing any clothes with us, and we had to change to talk to Joseph, probably makes him even more frustrated, because Joseph is eyeing him.

"I swear I will kill you if you look anywhere other than my face again." He threatens.

"Alright. What can I do for you?" He asks, this time looking at Carter.

"Have you seen any Omega here last night?" He asks.

"I might have." Joseph says, with a smirk.

"Joseph, if you know anything then you better tell me, before I decide to put you back in the small cellar for the next two years." Carter says calmly.

"Fine, if you're looking for a cute, little boy, who looks a lot like your mate, then I would recommend going that way." He says, and he points to our right, where the border is only few metres form us.

"Thanks." Carter says, and all of us. shift back into our wolf forms, and we run towards the pack house, to get some guards, so Carter can go outside of the border.

When we reach the pack house, and we are about to go inside, to call a meeting, we are stopped by a group of guards.

"We found Oliver, he was hiding in the bushes, he didn't have any injuries, so we left him at your house." A young warrior says.

Carter nods his head, silently thanking the guard, since he's still in his wolf form, and then we quickly run towards our house, hoping to see Oliver.

We shift when we reach the front door, and we put on our clothes, that we left there earlier.

We see him as soon as we enter the living room, he's crying and Timmy is rubbing his back, while sitting next to him on the couch.

"What were you thinking?" Carter asks, while going to sit on his other side, his voice is slightly angry, but also concerned.

Oliver doesn't say anything, he just hugs him, making Carter hug him back.

I stay for a while, before I decide that I should let them talk alone, so I take Hugh, who is laying next to Timmy, and I force Denver and Tyler to go upstairs.

I quickly make a milk bottle for High, and I take him upstairs to his room, so I can feed him there.