Chapter 31

Mason's POV

We enter our house, after spending hours talking with Erick.

We go to the living room, where most of the family is, then we sit on the empty sits on the couches, and Timmy looks at me, when I sit next to him.

"Where did you go?" He asks.

"We were talking with Erick." I tell him, leaning against the couch, before I put my arm over his shoulder, before I pull him closer to me.

"The warriors, and I are planning to attack that rouge pack in a few days, so we have to train a little more to prepare, that means that I will barely be here for the next few days, and then I will be gone for about a week maybe a little more." Carter tells us.

"Okay." I say in acknowledgement, a little sad that he won't be here for a while.

Timmy looks up at me with a shy smile, I smile back, and I lean in to kiss him.

I hear Denver fake vomit, so I stop, and turn to look at him with a disapproving expression.

He smiles in amusement, and I decide to just ignore him, so I turn back to Timmy.

I rest my head on his shoulder, and I put my hand on his stomach, massaging it a little bit.

"I really can't believe that I'm pregnant again." Timmy says, the same as every time when someone even looks at his stomach.

"You have to get over it, Timmy." I tell, I'm hugging him slightly.

"I won't get over it until the kid is out, literally all I can think about right now is that I will have to push this child out, and just to let you know, there's nothing more painful than that." He says, annoyed, and I can't help but agree with him.

I didn't give birth, and I never will have to, but I can't even imagine how painful it has to be to push out a child, especially for a man, and I will have to be present while this will happen.

"Timmy's carrying my child this time. Will he have to give birth in the mating room?" I ask Carter.

"Yes, because we can't be sure that it's your child, it might be mine, and that would cost him a title if none of his older brothers will pass the Alpha ceremony." He explains, and I nod in response.

"I can't believe that I have to go there again." Timmy says, and I laugh.

"I know, but it will only take up to a week." I assure him.

Usually, Omegas give birth for about a week, but Timmy usually gives birth a bit quicker then that, except for Denver who was born very quickly, on the second day to be exact.

It's probably because he had a kid with an Alpha, so he will most likely have to spend a little longer to give birth to my kids.

"It will be fine." Carter assures him, and he comes over with Reggie in his arms to give Timmy a quick kiss.