Moo

Mokani (Moo-Kani) 20
Tuesday February 1

Mokani (Moo-Kani) 20Tuesday February 1

Im Mookie and I'm 20 years young. Im basically raising my siblings and taking care of my mom. Since my pops left, my mother hasn't been taking care of herself or us so I stepped up. The street life ain't easy but it's fast money. I moved my family into a 4 bedroom home with a basement. I got the basement of course. My mom uses me for money she don't gaf bout nothing else that's why her ass don't got a car cus she wants me to buy it for her and that ain't happening.

"Pass me the scale." I said to Taz.

Taz is my bestfriend, he's been wit me since middle school. We did everything together rob, fight, make money, hit licks and fuck bitches. Ion really trust any other nigga out here but Taz. Thats my brother from another mother.

"Aye ain't that Meya." Taz said pointing to a little girl walking by herself.

She was wearing black joggers Grey  new balances and a little pink coat. The same thing that Meya wore to school this morning. I stopped the car and got out walking up to her seeing that in-fact it was Meya. She was in tears and shivering from the cold.

"Come here Meya what's wrong?" I asked picking her up.

"No one was here to get me and I had to walk home by myself." She cried.

"Stop crying." I said wiping her face. "Come on let's go get ice cream."

I walked back to my car and put her in the back seat buckling her in. I was pissed at Taliece. Why tf didn't she pick her up. Someone could have snatched her up.

"Yo call Taliece for me." I said to Taz.

"She not answering" he said.

"Imma fuck her up." I mumbled.

"Wassup Meya you good?" Taz asked.

"No" she whined.

"You want a dollar?" He asked her.

She nodded her head yes taking the dollar from Taz.

"What do you say" I said looking back at her.

"Thank you." She said.

Meya was well spoken and very smart for a 4 year old. She was like my daughter but in sister form. Meya can't do no wrong in my eyes.

I took her to sweet frogs to get ice cream and headed back home. Taliece got some explaining to do.

"Don't make a mess on my seats Meya." I said