Trigger

Taliece (18)
Thursday April 21st

That little scare I had the other day was enough for me not to want to have sex anymore

That little scare I had the other day was enough for me not to want to have sex anymore. I was so into it everything went blank for a second so I didn't hear him. I ended up not going on that date with trigger and I told him I had got Covid so it got postponed for a couple days.

I was in homeroom listening to the announcements. Prom is may 13th and the tickets are $75 a person. That's expensive af so prom better be worth that $75. I want to go with a date but I also want my friends to be my date. Hopefully Kaylin asks me.

It was now lunch time and I was sitting at a booth with Jay and Niesha. Listening to them talk about sex and things like that is irritating given the fact that I can't say anything.

"I think I might be pregnant" Niesha frowned rubbing her belly.

"You think? Or you know?" Jay said.

"How Niesha? Aren't you on birth control?" I asked scrunching up my face. She ain't that 1%.

"I switched to the pill" Niesha shrugged.

"So you didn't take it?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Rico thought it would be funny to hide them then he nutted in me" she said nonchalantly. Fuck you mean?

"Imma need you to stop fucking with him. you didn't think to take a plan B?" I responded shaking my head.

"Fuck allat when did he nut in you?" Jay said with a mug on his face. You can tell he's fed up with the foolery.

"2 days ago" she answered.

"2DAYS?!!" We both said in shock.

"Uhn uhn Niesha you about to miss that 72 hour mark." Jay said.

"After school we're gonna go get you that pill" I agreed.

After school Mookie picked me up and stopped by the house so I could get changed for work. Jay took Niesha to get that plan B right when the bell rung. When I got home I ran straight upstairs to get change.Sometimes I be forgetting we have a dog. He's so quite unless he sees one of us and starts tugging at his cage bars.

"What was scar doing?" Mookie asked as I got back in the car.

"He was sleep in the cage" I replied.

"Good that lil nigga bad as hell" Mookie huffed.

"No he's not" I denied.