No touchy

Niesha (18)
Friday April 8th

Niesha (18)Friday April 8th

(Character change. Since everyone didn't like the fact that the girl was to pretty to be Niesha and looked better than tally this is now the new Niesha y'all can stop eating me up the comments)

I'm gonna be honest I've always had a crush on Mokani but that's my bestfriend brother and I know he doesn't like me in that way. As for Taz though I got a little bit of feelings for him it's more so of a fling type thing. He's cool and he's really cute. I like everything about him.

I was in my room getting dressed, we was going on jet skis and I was excited to shake my ass while riding on the back with either Taz or Mookie. Rico FaceTimed me as I was getting dressed. I've been ignoring him since I've been out here but he's been blowing my phone up tripping.

RICO🍆😋
Would like to FaceTime

"Hello?" I huffed rolling my eyes. I shouldn't have answered the phone.

"Yo I know you seen me calling and texting you. Why tf is you playing wit me right now?" Rico yelled in the phone.

"I was out having fun. Ion got time to be answering the phone for you" I responded.

"Bitch when I call, you answer. You out there getting fucked ain't you?" He said mugging the phone. Here he go being delulu.

"And if I am why does it matter? You be fucking other bitches" I responded. He got a possible baby on the way and he worried about me.

"Cuz I can do that. Keep playing with me Da'Niesha imma fuck you up." Not he said my government.

"And imma send you back to jail if you put your hands on me." I threatened. He hit me one time and swear up and down that he's Ike turner.

"Ask me if I gaf" he shrugged.

"Anything else? I gotta head out"

"Where you rey go?" He asked calming hisself down.

"Ride some jet ski's" I answered.

"Wit who? That nigga you posted claiming he your future bd?" Rocko asked starting with me all over again. He just might after tonight.

"Yea and that's my bestfriends god brother for your information. We all are going" I lied just a tad bit.

There was a knock at my door catching my attention away from Rico. "Open it"

"You ready?" Taz asked opening my door.

"Yea I'll meet y'all down there" I replied.