PROM

Taliece (18)
Thursday may 12th

After school me and Jay are getting our hair done

After school me and Jay are getting our hair done. The bell rung for dismissal so I grabbed my stuff and headed to my locker where Jay was meeting me at. Niesha left early today due to her having some bleeding and stomach pain. My poor baby.

"So Niesha is gonna be fine the doctor just told her to rest and that it's still apart of the abortion she just had." Jay said walking up to me at my locker.

"That's good." I nodded.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Uuhh yea let's go" I said and closed my locker heading towards the exit of the school.

Mookie was waiting outside for us and Wyllo had already beaten us to the car. He be so happy after school and I be tired. I don't know how he keeps up this energy.

"What is he doing here?" Wyllo joked rolling his eyes at Jay.

"The same reason why you was birthed" Jay clapped back.

"No need to get spicy" Wyllo responded swiping under his chin and snapping his neck.

"No way" Jay laughed.

Mookie shook his head and drove us to the hair salon. The same lady that did my hair and my lashes for my birthday was doing my hair today

"How long this gonna take?" Mookie asked while I got ready to get out the car.

"I don't know 3 maybe 4 hours." I shrugged. I don't know it depends.

"Ard text me when she's almost done" he huffed.

" kk"

Me and Jay got out of the car and walked into the salon. The lady that was doing my hair her chair was empty but the girl that was doing Jay hair still had someone in her chair.

"Welcome back welcome back." Beignet greeted with a big smile.

"Heyy" I smiled back sitting in her chair.

"So what we doing with all this hair today?"

" some extension" i answered showing her a picture of the hairstyle I wanted.

"That's gonna look so cute on you. What your dress look like?"

I scrolled through my camera roll to find a picture of my dress. I showed her and she gasped but in a good way.

"That dress is so fucking cute on you. You Rey eat all the girlies up." She hyped

"I know right"

"Uhn uhn how you show her but not me?" Jay whined.

"Because I want to keep in my head that my dress is gonna look better than yours" I smiled.

"Girl please" he laughed.