Curious

Taliece (17)
Sunday February 13th

Valentine's Day tomorrow and I really wanted a valentines but niggas ain't shit

Valentine's Day tomorrow and I really wanted a valentines but niggas ain't shit. Mookie takes me and Meya out every year to show us how we should be treated. It's nice but I'm to old for that. Me and Kaylin have been talking for like 2 weeks now but I don't think it's anything serious. I want him to be my valentines but if he rejects me imma have to beat his ass.

"Why you got me on pause?" Kaylin said as I was scrolling through tiktok.

"Shhh I'm tryna hear." I said watching that goofy ass poly couple on live.

"Imma talk to you later." He said hanging up on me. You don't get to hang up on me. I hang up on you.

I called him back and he answered on the first ring.

"Why you hang up?"

"Cus you had me on pause and you wasn't saying anything." He said with an attitude.

"I'm sorry I was watching this live on tiktok."

"That live more important than me" he smirked.

"I mean yea" I shrugged

"Ard yo" he said catching another attitude and hanging up.

I decided not to call back because who gonna chase a Nîgga? Not I. I was still watching the poly couple and that girl Shanice be looking like she ready to gtf asap. My phone started ringing again and I saw it was Kaylin.

"Yes"

"So you wasn't gonna call me back?" He asked mugging me

"I called you back the first time you don't get a second call back" I said rolling my eyes.

"What you got going on yo?" He huffed.

"I'm not Rey argue with you. What do you want?"

"I want to know if you're doing anything for Valentine's Day?" He asked

Omg is he about to ask me to be his valentine?? "Nothing why?" I asked

"You want to go on a double day wit me?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"Good I need your help getting this girl in my class something."

I frowned fast af cuz why tf would you do that to me?
"What kind of stuff do she like?" I asked.

"Idk what kind of stuff you like? I don't have any sisters so you gotta help me out." He said.

" are you going cheap or expensive?"

"Uuhhh both." He said

"I'm hygienic and girly I like candy perfume body wash you can get her something from pink, a necklace." I suggested