One up

Taz (19)
Saturday April 30th

Y'all ever just look at a mf and think to yourself like yea bitch I got one up on you

Y'all ever just look at a mf and think to yourself like yea bitch I got one up on you. That's how I feel looking at trigger. He be talking about Taliece and shit when she be getting her guts rearranged. Me and Mookie just be side eyeing him though cuz I feel like he be talking about her on purpose because he knows we don't fuck wit the idea of them two messing with each other.

"When's Taliece prom?"Lo asked. Here she go again.

"Why?" Mookie asked.

"I'm tryna come and see her off" Lo nodded biting her bottom lip.

"No you carpet muncher" Mookie joked.

"You stay cockblocking I'm tryna snatch her from trigger" Lo joked swing in the air.

" yea tf Ard." Trigger said.

Me and Mookie looked at each other and back to what we was doing before. I laughed to myself while I rolled my blunt. These mfs funny.

"If anything she'd fuck wit me" mar joked rubbing his hands together.

"To be honest both y'all niggas some pedophiles." I said to both of them.

"She 18 legal age of consent is 16 do the math" trigger said leaning forward using his arms as support.

"When you gonna leave her alone?" Mookie asked. That's the real question.

"He do be cockblocking" trigger said sucking his teeth.

"I ain't cockblocking but I'm blocking something" Mookie reiterated.

"She said she wanna get married in Paris I just might take her" trigger shrugged making me side eye him.

"Foh" Mookie mugged shaking his head.

I tuned them out when my phone dinged. I looked at my phone seeing it was a message from Taliece. He can talk all that shit but in reality I'm Rey have his girl bent over. Not to brag but I really hate this nigga.