Like em Crazy

Mookie (20)
Monday March 7th

I can admit yesterday I was tripping a little bit by fucking up shordy shop, so I went this morning to apologize and help her clean up

I can admit yesterday I was tripping a little bit by fucking up shordy shop, so I went this morning to apologize and help her clean up. By help I mean watch cuz I'm not cleaning shit. She shouldn't have called me bluff.

It was hella early like 8 o'clock and I'm usually not up until 1 after I drop the kids off at school and go back to sleep. I pulled up to the building her studio was at and went up to her shop. It was 2 other females in there helping her so I just walked in and stared at her with a smile as she mugged me.

"Oh hell nah" he huffed rolling her eyes.

"He fine as hell who this?" One girl asked.

"Can y'all give us a second?" I asked politely.

"Sure. We'll be next door if you need us" her friend smiled.

The 2 girls walked out and the door slowly closed behind them. I took a seat in her chair making myself comfortable. I tried not to laugh at the look of her place. I really did that shit.

"You must be out of your mind coming in here thinking shit is sweet after you trashed my place." She mugged glaring at me.

"You called me bluff. I told you this was gonna happen" I shrugged.

"I didn't think this was gonna happen" she said moving her hand around the room.

"Well it did. I'm a man of my word" I smiled

"You're crazy as fuck." She laughed shaking her head. "I like em crazy though" she shrugged with a smile.

"I just came to apologize."

"I didn't hear an apology" she said rolling hear neck.

"My fault for fucking up your shop" I apologized nonchalantly.

"That's it?" She asked.

"What else you want me to say?"

"Just get out." She mugged rolling her eyes

"Ok" I shrugged and got up out of the chair and walked towards the door before she stopped me.

"Wait" she said. "We can just be friends right now. I got to much going on and I don't want a relationship or a situationship right now."

"That's cool with me. Friend"I shrugged.

"Can you atleast help me clean up your mess"

"Now why would I do that?" I laughed.

"Ummmm because you made the mess"

"I'll pay for everything new in here but I'm not cleaning it up" I said trying to compromise.

"Whatever. Imma text you later friend" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Bet" I said leaving a stack of money on her counter and walked out.