I fucked up

Mookie (20)
Saturday June 18th

We was up early to do this 1 hour drive to kings dominion

We was up early to do this 1 hour drive to kings dominion. It was a big group of us going and I hate being in traffic. Me, Moriah, Meya, Taliece, Wyllo and Taz rode in his truck. Lo cash Jay Niesha and Mar rode in cash car.

"I want Wyllo as my ride partner" Taliece claimed.

"Why me?" Wyllo asked.

"Because why not?" She said rolling her eyes.

"I don't do roller coasters" Moriah said shaking her head. What kind of person doesn't get on rides at their big age?

"What?" They all said in shock.

"Babe you getting on these ride with me" I shrugged.

"No I'll chill with Meya until we get to the water park" she laughed.

"Who finna be my ride buddy?" Taz asked pouting. No one nigga he be playing too many games. This nigga will tug on your seatbelt and make you paranoid.

"Mookie or Niesha" Tally answered.

"Mookie be screaming like a little girl" he huffed jokingly.

"Stop playing wit me bitch. I think Lo gf meeting us there so we should be split evenly"

"I was gonna unbuckle your seatbelt anyways bitch" he whispered to me in my ear.

" you're most def not sitting next to me." I laughed snapping my finger at him.

We headed out the door and met Lo and them at a 7/11. We all followed each other to kings dominion and the ride was pretty chill. Wyllo even left Taliece alone for the entire ride.

"Riah are you gonna get on the rides with me?" Mets asked tapping the side of her leg.

"Yes ma'am I am" Moriah smiled.

"Good" Meya sighed in relief.

We parked next to each other and got out of the car. Before we went in we all picked our ride partners. I had to choose mines wisely. One thing about us as in me Wyllo Taliece and Taz we will get on every ride in the park.

"We picking ride partners." Taliece announced.

"I want Wyllo. Taz keep trying to kill me" I said pulling Wyllo next to me.

"I got Taliece." Taz said.

"Who's not scared to get on rides?" Cash asked.